AW RCR123a Protected batteries and my Silver Bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shred909

Sep 21, 2011
Erie, PA
www.facebook.com
ok, so i know its not advised...blah blah blah....at my own risk, so on and so forth. Done a ton of battery research and have come to the conclusion that as long as im safe about it, i can infact vape my SB at 6v by stacking batteries. I know alot of people are using the Tenergy (green or blue) batteries but i saw these and know that many people feel these batteries are some of the best.

AW RCR123a Protected 750 mAh Battery

Will these fit in my SB and what is the benefit of using these over any other batteries. If i do decide to get these, will a standard trustfire charger charge these safely such as the one you can get at AltSmoke?

Sorry, i realize this question is probably posted somewhere but i could not find anything to answer my particular questions. TIA

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
When I first got my SB and tried 6 volts it was way too strong for me. After using my 5 volt GLV2 for a few months I tried it again and found it not so bad. I don't vape my SB at 6 volts much but never had a problem using them for extended periods. It does "void the warranty" though. I don't know how they would be able to tell unless there was a meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread