B & M stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Hi guys, I'm going to be travelling through Albuquerque and thought I'd stop by your new B & M and was wondering if everything available on your website is also stocked in the retail store? What I'm interested in is a Vamo or Tesla, batteries, and drip tips, all of which I'm sure you stock in the store. But do you also stock flavorings, and nic base in various sized bottles? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hi guys, I'm going to be travelling through Albuquerque and thought I'd stop by your new B & M and was wondering if everything available on your website is also stocked in the retail store? What I'm interested in is a Vamo or Tesla, batteries, and drip tips, all of which I'm sure you stock in the store. But do you also stock flavorings, and nic base in various sized bottles? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Yes, all of this and more is available at our new B&M store. =) We also have plenty of free samples to give out with your purchase as well, just like ordering from the site. :toast:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Great!, I'm leaving from Cruces this afternoon so I'll see you later today. The long drive will give me time to think about all the cool stuff I'm gonna find. Thanks for the quick reply.

Your very welcome, were open until 8pm in case you need some extra time. =)

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
You've got a great store there guys! I ended up with enough stuff to last me a year, literally. Nic base, flavorings, atty's, batteries, and a brand spanking new shiny black Tesla. I was a bit skeptical about the dripping atty's but the first one works great. It holds more drops without leaking than the LR Joye's I've been using for the last couple of years, and the flavor is just as good. We'll see how they hold up in the long run since I bought 10 of them. The 500 ml of 60 mg nic base ought to last quite a while, and thanks for repackaging it so I can bring it home on my return flight, you guys went the extra mile on that one for me, and it's truly appreciated.

All in all that was a great shopping experience and I'll be spreading the word about your website and B & M here on the forum. Thanks guys.

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
Best news EVER! So glad to see you got a retail store in town. Very good news. I was just about to pull the trigger on a decently sized order online, but I think I may just head up to visit you all instead. If I was going to pick up a Vamo, a Phoenix A7, silica and kanthal 32, would I be set hitting the B&M?

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Best news EVER! So glad to see you got a retail store in town. Very good news. I was just about to pull the trigger on a decently sized order online, but I think I may just head up to visit you all instead. If I was going to pick up a Vamo, a Phoenix A7, silica and kanthal 32, would I be set hitting the B&M?

Yup, got all of that and more. Pretty much got everything that we have on the website except for mod building stuff, at the store.

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Just a heads up, you might get talked into a new provari, we are now officially a provari distributor. =)

Well now, that's definitely something, congrats! I'm most likely going to get one eventually, but I kind of have my eye set on this setup at the moment. I would love to see one up close and personal, though.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I went in looking for a Vamo too. The Provari is not in my price range at the moment. After comparing the Vamo and the Tesla, the Tesla won out in my mind because of the superior build quality. I'd say it's worth the few extra $$ for a machined aluminum tube that'll withstand much more punishment than a Vamo ever would. The fit and finish is topnotch, and I've run it at 13.5 watts with no problems.

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
It's definitely on my radar even more now that I've seen a Provari in person. They were much smaller than I anticipated, which was a huge point in their favor, and the feel of the thing was solid. I'm in the same boat, though, and just can't see shelling out the money at the moment. Perhaps down the road.

I ended up with a Vamo and some other things I needed/wanted. The Tesla is definitely a nice looking mod, but just a bit 'too much' for me. The Vamo is a beast, but it's not quite as crazy looking, and I like the fact I can use it with an 18350 or 18650. Mine unfortunately came a bit malformed, the 510/Ego connection on top is off-center. I'm worried some tanks aren't going to sit properly, and anything I put on top looks kinda funny.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
It's definitely on my radar even more now that I've seen a Provari in person. They were much smaller than I anticipated, which was a huge point in their favor, and the feel of the thing was solid. I'm in the same boat, though, and just can't see shelling out the money at the moment. Perhaps down the road.

I ended up with a Vamo and some other things I needed/wanted. The Tesla is definitely a nice looking mod, but just a bit 'too much' for me. The Vamo is a beast, but it's not quite as crazy looking, and I like the fact I can use it with an 18350 or 18650. Mine unfortunately came a bit malformed, the 510/Ego connection on top is off-center. I'm worried some tanks aren't going to sit properly, and anything I put on top looks kinda funny.

Take it back to the store, and exchange it for a new one.
-JR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread