Status
Not open for further replies.

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas
Well heck that was an easy fix just a smidge of a turn and thast all it took I feel like an idiot lol
thanks ya'll
Welcome to the ECF forum!
No need to feel bad everyone here has asked questions at some point. When someone asks a question like this many will learn from it.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
The baby beast is a small tank, a dwarf if you will, that whistles while it works. :sneaky: :D
Welcome, @celynt :vapor:

o42zcRZ.jpg

Mechanic man

Aug 15, 2017
Charleston SC
Hi all I just received my smok alien w/baby beast kit from vapesNW yesterday, played with it a little got it where I like it but when I puff on the baby beast it makes a whistle noise any ideas on how to stop this? or am I doing/did something wrong? its a little annoying
My Smok T Priv does the same thing, I opened the airflow and it stopped, still liking the lights on this mod

Mike McVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My Smok T Priv does the same thing, I opened the airflow and it stopped, still liking the lights on this mod
The T Priv LED lights that you can change their colors are pretty flashy for sure. I kept it simple going with the Smok GX2/4 in multiple colors depending on my mood. Started with the Gold, then added Blue, then Purple and the Red arrived today, Green is on it's way too. Backup and backups of backups. :w00t:

Reactions: OlderNDirt

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
The T Priv LED lights that you can change their colors are pretty flashy for sure. I kept it simple going with the Smok GX2/4 in multiple colors depending on my mood. Started with the Gold, then added Blue, then Purple and the Red arrived today, Green is on it's way too. Backup and backups of backups. :w00t:
If you ever find yourself having too many i'd be glad to be a receiver of one of those =3 (kidding ofc :p)

Reactions: Tonee N

Mike McVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you ever find yourself having too many i'd be glad to be a receiver of one of those =3 (kidding ofc :p)
3? Three?! Did I loose one oh no!:cry: Gold, blue, purple and red = 4 lol. When the green arrives will be 5. BUT I am practicing some restraint, not ordering the silver or black.:lol: Only brought the red and purple to work today though with different juices. (both tobacco but different)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread