Baby Beast Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimster49

May 29, 2017
Hello, i bought a smok alien starter kit from vapenw.com and well it was great the mod was awesome and so was the tank, then about 2 weeks ago my buddy for some reason accidentally put the batteries on backwards, and put to charge. the vape fried :( i bought another smok alien, this time from vistavapors.com and well right off the back i noticed that the screen was not as bright as my old one, i also noticed that the charging port on the mod was smooshed in just a lil bit. There wasnt a problem until i put my juice in ( blue raspberry cotton candy). After letting it sit for a while i tried to take a hit at around 40W, and noticed that right away there was a pop from the coil, and juice spit into my mouth. I didnt think much until i hit it about 8 more times, and realized it did the same thing all the time. I have about 90 puffs on it now and theres only been a couple of good hits. Can anybody please explain why this is happening? I have 18650 3000 MAH batteries installed.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Hi jimster49.
First I would make your friend pay you for damaging your mod. The friend put the batteries in wrong, then the friend has no idea what he was doing and left you without a mod. The screen contrast, have you tried adjusting it in the settings menu?
Do you have pictures of the "smooshed" micro USB port?
The BB popping, spitting sounds like the coil is flooded. Open the AF, blow down into the chimney and see if any juice comes out plus use a qtip to clean out the chimney down to the top of the coil. Hth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

jimster49

May 29, 2017
Hi jimster49.
First I would make your friend pay you for damaging your mod. The friend put the batteries in wrong, then the friend has no idea what he was doing and left you without a mod. The screen contrast, have you tried adjusting it in the settings menu?
Do you have pictures of the "smooshed" micro USB port?
The BB popping, spitting sounds like the coil is flooded. Open the AF, blow down into the chimney and see if any juice comes out plus use a qtip to clean out the chimney down to the top of the coil. Hth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
I found out the problem. After taking the coil out I noticed that the black ring had two small metal rods pocking out of it. I know that there is supposed to be 2 spots to where you can put the end of your wire in but these were out of place I can't put them back in there because it messes up the coil more so I just put the replacement coil that it came with and it works now. Thank you for the reply and I hope that this helps many others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread