Back at last

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by garnier81, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garnier81

garnier81 Full Member Verified Member

Been a few months now since I sold my Grande and boy have I missed it. Ordered a mini LP 6 days ago and it arrived today in Scotland, superfast delivery!

I'm loving the mini already. While I decide on an atty for it, I've drilled out an atomic clone. The job is a bit crude and it doesn't drain well but it works. Not bad for a hand held power drill. Just incase you're wondering, the vape from the atomic is not quite as good as the RM2.

Here is the little beauty:
    uploadfromtaptalk1406579632647.jpg
    Thanks Rob.

2. redeyedancer

redeyedancer Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Looks great garnier81 thanks for sharing :)

3. Filthy-Beast

Filthy-Beast Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Congrats on the sweet little setup and Welcome back to Reoville!

4. garnier81

That juice bottle is tiny compared to the grande! Should be enough to get me through a working day, that's all that matters really. And it fits in the hand so perfectly :)

5. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/559849-square-bottles.html

I've heard some good things about these. Gonna try it soon myself as soon as I get the drill out. :) Love the reo. Look nice.

6. Papa_Lazarou

Papa_Lazarou MKUltra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome back to Reoville :toast:

Very nice looking little guy you have there - love the SL/atomic combo for some reason (nice proportions, I suppose).

BTW, if you're at all unsatisfied with your BF mod, Rob sells a good modded atomic as the RM4 on his site.

7. garnier81

8. pwheeler

pwheeler Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    A lot of things happen around here in a few months! I've only been here for a few months myself and things seem to be happening daily. Welcome back and that little Reo sure is a fantastic looking setup!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.