Back on cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingraptor724

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
United States
Well after 3 weeks of having a broken mod and literally all my paychecks going to bills. LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I have been bumming cigarettes off friends for my nicotine fix. From week 1 averaging 1 cig every other day. Week 2 having 2 a day. And now I just smoke 8 cigarettes in the last 2 days. Is there a vape shop or something that rents mods cheap for maybe like 2 weeks? Either that or I have to win one of these dang contests.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Well after 3 weeks of having a broken mod and literally all my paychecks going to bills. LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I have been bumming cigarettes off friends for my nicotine fix. From week 1 averaging 1 cig every other day. Week 2 having 2 a day. And now I just smoke 8 cigarettes in the last 2 days. Is there a vape shop or something that rents mods cheap for maybe like 2 weeks? Either that or I have to win one of these dang contests.

Go to the DIY section and look at what it takes to make your own e-liquids. Then search the site for how to make an unregulated device. You'll be vaping on less than $15/month in no time. :headbang:

kingraptor724

ECF Veteran
    Aug 17, 2014
    United States
    Go to the DIY section and look at what it takes to make your own e-liquids. Then search the site for how to make an unregulated device. You'll be vaping on less than $15/month in no time. :headbang:
    Unregulated devices??? Hope its not too hard and its super cheap to make, I literally need every dollar I can get

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Unregulated devices??? Hope its not too hard and its super cheap to make, I literally need every dollar I can get

My next box mod is going to be an unregulated device. They are very cheap to make... I might even make one. There are schematics on this site.

Most will say to start with a regulated device...just make sure to put the batteries in correctly and I think you will be fine.

sig-cmt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 28, 2015
    HoustΩn, TX
    Pick up a Smok-E Mountain VREX clone coupled with an RDA clone of your choice from 88evape.com, an MNKE 26650 and an XTAR charger over at IMRbatteries.com, some Kanthal on the Tempco eBay storefront and a box of CelluCotton rayon at your local Sally's Beauty. Read up on battery safety and how it relates to unregulated mechanical devices, start building coils, learn to wick, vape and go. But since you are kingraptor724, I might spend the extra bucks on a Raptor clone (88evape.com) + 2 x LG HG2 (IMRbatteries.com) to match your username.

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    You may want to enter this contest if you haven't already Madvapes Weekly Contest - November 30 through December 4

If you don't already you may want to keep an eye on this thread too Contests

Ivapeclones

Jan 13, 2016
    Phoenix az
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Inappropriate. Read the forum rules.
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread