Back on the wagon. What's new and worth buying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dac311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
What's new and working for me is the cool fire 1 or seigeli zmax with a protank 2. I use the cool fire 1 for work and when out and about because it's set at 8.5 watts, and I can't fiddle with it. Use the zmax when I want a harder hit. Before this I was on again off again with vapeing.

Also, the kayfun (or a good clone) is great if you have time to work with it. Great flavor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sucker_dad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
topeka, ks, USA
Well mechs are not new, just new to me. Worth every penny and then some. I want to try one of my clearos on it when I can get a 510-510 connector just to see how they fare. I use a dripper exclusively and I have to admit it is a pain at times. Although the ease of changing coils and cotton wicks more than makes up for that.

pipster

ECF Veteran
Hells Yeah! There is this new setup called the Pipe Dream that you can load 30 ml of this really excellent healthy juice in that you automatically are addicted to and it requires no charging and is self cleaning. All parts are lifetime guaranteed, including the atomizer. (Lasts forever). Clouds of vapor, flavors true and outstanding....Oh wait, that's just a dream I had last night.
Seriously tho.. things have much improved since my first go-around in 2011. My mini protanks are the bomb (with a few wick issues) Say goodbye to fussy cartos.. Lot's of advanced stuff out there that i've been reading up on that I haven't yet pulled the trigger on.. But all in all.. I think some advances are being made for a more satisfying vaping experience.

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
lots of great stuff out there...lot of it is up to your budget:
High-end products: Provari, Semovar, DNA20, REO (?) ... and many more
Mid-range products: Itaste 134, CoolFire (1 + 2), can't think of more
Lower-end products: MPV2, iTaste SVD, Vamo (2 thru 5), some mechanical mods/clones

prices also depend on where you purchasing from and how long you can and want to wait on vape gear.

and then what every one else said....

do/can you make your own coils, then a Kayfun, Fogger and/or Drippers are great,
if not Kanger Tanks are the rage, or Davide or DBox (those all take same heads/coils) and the iClears (I don't use those, but heard lot of good stuff about it).
I know I left out a lot, but I'm sure this list will fleshed out before long.

Glad to have you back "on the :vapor: wagon"

:rickroll:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Well mechs are not new, just new to me. Worth every penny and then some. I want to try one of my clearos on it when I can get a 510-510 connector just to see how they fare. I use a dripper exclusively and I have to admit it is a pain at times. Although the ease of changing coils and cotton wicks more than makes up for that.

REO+RM2 dripping one handed :)

inanitydefined

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
On a rock floating through space
dude, just walk away

That being said, the innokin iclear and kanger protank clearoizers seem to be pretty popular these days. I'm still on that vivi nova thing, though I found a place that builds stainless/ceramic heads that perform waaay better than stock.
Also, since being back, I've decided I "need" a RBA and a mechanical mod. I've been back for 2 days. Already spend $60. I'm glad I'm broke this week or it would've been more.

So as I said... walk away now. Its safer for your wallet that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread