BACK TO SCHOOL CONTEST!!! Premium DIY Kit Give Away!!! FREEEEEE CONTEST TAKE A LOOKSY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS

:rickroll: "Greenleaf" :rickroll:

Grand Prize Winner ! ! !

:rickroll: "EvieLuv" ~ "69CamaroSS" ~ "rbeckys8" :rickroll:
1st ~ 2nd ~ 3rd Place Winners

AND, Again - THANK YOU "Big Moe"/"VaprBomb . . .

For the Contest, Opportunity to Enter . . .​

FV0HMnK8fN.gif

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Congrats to Princess Evie, Brother GreenLeaf and the always worthy competitor rbeckys8!!! Above all, a BIG Thank you!!! to Dawnmarie and DIYFlavorshack for one of the most fun contests!!!!

Awesome! I had a good feeling about that one. :laugh:

Congrats Evie Luv, 69CamaroSS, (first time the 3 of us won together) and rbeckys8! :toast:

OMG how cool is that Greenleaf!!!!! It's like the 3 musketeers but with a Princess. :lol::lol::lol:

There, fixed that for ya, my Princess! ;):D

Right on brother Green!! WTG! Totally made me smile even more seeing the "ole crëw" win together!!!!

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
Congrats to Princess Evie, Brother GreenLeaf and the always worthy competitor rbeckys8!!! Above all, a BIG Thank you!!! to Dawnmarie and DIYFlavorshack for one of the most fun contests!!!!

There, fixed that for ya, my Princess! ;):D

Right on brother Green!! WTG! Totally made me smile even more seeing the "ole crëw" win together!!!!

:toast:

We are the Oreo cookies, and Evie is the cream. :D

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
:toast:

We are the Oreo cookies, and Evie is the cream. :D

OMG!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I absolutely love the cream in the middle!! One time I bought the double stuff oreos, removed all the cream filling and placed a marshmellow in the middle of the cookies and repacked them. When my kids and their friends tore into the bag, boy were they surprised. They said "OMG that's just wrong but clever!!!" :D

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
Email sent! I can't wait to make my own vanilla coke (among others). :)

OMG!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I absolutely love the cream in the middle!! One time I bought the double stuff oreos, removed all the cream filling and placed a marshmellow in the middle of the cookies and repacked them. When my kids and their friends tore into the bag, boy were they surprised. They said "OMG that's just wrong but clever!!!" :D

That is both devious and hilarious. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread