Status
Not open for further replies.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
I would have told myself never to sign up for that Shakespeare or Geometry class! I probably would have done better if I had signed up for classes I was more interested in.... Other than that, I did high school in an unusual way, but I don't think I would have changed a lot, well, actually, now that I think about it, I should never have gone back to meet my date at the school, after I had skipped that day! D'oh!

Thanks for the contest!

Bootleg

Mar 23, 2012
Coshocton Ohio
I would tell myself that not everyone is automatically entitled to your love, attention and respect. And that those who make you desperate for theirs deserve yours the least. I would also tell myself that what others think of you doesn't amount to half as much as what you think of yourself, and that confrontation is noting to be scared of.

Odium

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
TX
I would kick myself in the ... and tell myself to quit screwing off and quit the skipping and partying because in the long run you are going to find that it gets you no where at all! That if only you apply yourself you may find that you are capable of a great deal more than the BLAH that you will eventually become (while motioning to myself as the "Blah")

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
OMG Prism!!! You won!!!! :toast:

I would not have told myself anything (who listens to anyone my age in high school anyways). I had to do the stupid things I did and live the experiences to be who I am now. My last high school years were not easy going to school, being married with a baby, but I made it through and I wouldn't change a thing because it all brought me to where I am and I have the greatest family and friends in the world that it took those exact circumstances, experiences, and people to produce.

Cyclin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
California
I would not have told myself anything (who listens to anyone my age in high school anyways). I had to do the stupid things I did and live the experiences to be who I am now. My last high school years were not easy going to school, being married with a baby, but I made it through and I wouldn't change a thing because it all brought me to where I am and I have the greatest family and friends in the world that it took those exact circumstances, experiences, and people to produce.

Congrats on your win Prism!! :toast:

Rock on!! High school you would have been proud, or blew cig smoke at ya :D

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
WhooHoo you showed 'em girl, Congratz!

2cr107s.png

Last edited:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Congratulations Prism. I am happy for you.

But curses, I missed it by this much (thumb and pointer finger a hairs thickness apart):D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread