Back to the Aerotanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

slinco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
Texas
I started my vape experience with a V1 Aerotank, I liked it so I bought another one from the same local vape shop.
A week or so later they were offering the Aerotank V2-discounted to $17.00 each--I bought the 3 they had.
Aerotanks are great IMO. Got me off of cigs,work pretty good and the coils don't cost a fortune.
Read all about Kanger Subtanks here on ECF and had to have one, ended up with a mini and a nano.
Subtanks were great at first, now they are just a PITA.
OCC coils aint cheap.I have been rebuilding them with 26/28 Kanthal and Ko Jen Do? cotton but it is just not the same taste.
Finally got ...... the other day and broke out the old Aerotanks and I'll be damned if they don't work as well or better than the Subtanks.
Just sayin----I am using 4 different Aerotanks right now and they all work perfect.
Anybody want to buy a Subtank Nano?
I am sticking with the Aero's-I have coils and wire to rebuild them for a long time.

Reactions: thetrucker

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
I'm hanging on to my Aero Tanks too. Might use them down the road. I think they are a great tank ! Never had any issues with them. But I use the Kanger subtanks for the most part if and when I use a clearo. I never tried rebuilding the Aero. Nor do I want to ! I'm doing good just rebuilding a big fat Troll RDA :) I haven't used the subtank RTA either. Prebuilt coils are working perfectly for me and last a very long time. The only time I change or toss them is when I change flavors. Not very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread