Back Woods Brew: eJoker, Honey Flue Tobacco, Chery Tobacco, & Peach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not steep any of these eliquids. They were all 24mg strength, which probably contributed to the average to strong TH. They are mostly PG with some VG, but I am not sure of the exact concentrations. All had very good vapor production.

I used a Joye Ego battery and a fresh LR Boge cartomizer for these.

(1) eJoker: This was the FIRST eliquid in my vaping history that made me say, "woah!". I only had a small bottle long ago, so I will keep this short. I remember it being both warm and cool and very full-flavored. I thought this was so unique and dynamic, which made me want to try more eliquid from BWB.

(2) Honey Flue Tobacco: I was so happy when I found this. Before this eliquid, I had not been able to find a tobacco that I really liked. I did not taste any ashy-ness. I vaped it all day! I remember it being pretty mellow. The honey taste is apparent but not overbearing. You may like this one if you don't want something super heavy. Maybe I should have steeped this one.

(3) Cherry Tobacco: Right now I am vaping this and it is satisfying. The combination has really GROWN on me. The cherry rounds out the tobacco nicely without being sickeningly sweet. It tastes like real fresh Maraschino cherries to me. I can taste the cherry in the inhale and exhale, especially in that second when I am holding the vape in. Next time, I will probably get a lower nicotine level for a little less TH.

(4) Peach: It is delicious like a real juicy peach, not a candy. It's true to the name. I don't think this one is as complex as some of the other BWB eliquids. I like to vape this sweet peach with a cup of hot tea because tea is a little bitter. I don't vape this one all day long, but I'm glad that I got it. It produces huge plumes! I was surprised that it was potent enough without having to steep.

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
70/30 except the malty blends are closer to 50/50 or 40/60 -

I love those juices too...cherry tobacco is a very satisfying vape... it used to be one of his best selling juices... but he added so many more that it seemed to drop of the radar a little... save yourself 5-10mls to steep a few months... the tobacco really steps through - it's great

Today I finally cleaned out my eliquid stash. All that remains now is a few bottles from BWB and Vaperite, so I need some staples right now. I want to choose a few. I am looking for a nutty tobacco with moderate TH, and the 555 exotic is in my cart right now. :D Yeah, I'm going to have to wait for the ry4! I think I'm going to wait for the applewood, but I will surely try it soon. Have you tried most of Don's eliquids?

Edit: Alright, I'll get the applewood now! lol... I'm going to get the 555 exotic, Maple Tobacco, and Orchard Frost, too.

Last edited:

Formosa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
NY
I did not steep any of these eliquids. They were all 24mg strength, which probably contributed to the average to strong TH. They are mostly PG with some VG, but I am not sure of the exact concentrations. All had very good vapor production.

I used a Joye Ego battery and a fresh LR Boge cartomizer for these.

(1) eJoker: This was the FIRST eliquid in my vaping history that made me say, "woah!". I only had a small bottle long ago, so I will keep this short. I remember it being both warm and cool and very full-flavored. I thought this was so unique and dynamic, which made me want to try more eliquid from BWB.

(2) Honey Flue Tobacco: I was so happy when I found this. Before this eliquid, I had not been able to find a tobacco that I really liked. I did not taste any ashy-ness. I vaped it all day! I remember it being pretty mellow. The honey taste is apparent but not overbearing. You may like this one if you don't want something super heavy. Maybe I should have steeped this one.

(3) Cherry Tobacco: Right now I am vaping this and it is satisfying. The combination has really GROWN on me. The cherry rounds out the tobacco nicely without being sickeningly sweet. It tastes like real fresh Maraschino cherries to me. I can taste the cherry in the inhale and exhale, especially in that second when I am holding the vape in. Next time, I will probably get a lower nicotine level for a little less TH.

(4) Peach: It is delicious like a real juicy peach, not a candy. It's true to the name. I don't think this one is as complex as some of the other BWB eliquids. I like to vape this sweet peach with a cup of hot tea because tea is a little bitter. I don't vape this one all day long, but I'm glad that I got it. It produces huge plumes! I was surprised that it was potent enough without having to steep.
I also ordered the Peach today, too bad they didnt have the eJoker and Honey Flue in stock lol.
70/30 except the malty blends are closer to 50/50 or 40/60 -

I love those juices too...cherry tobacco is a very satisfying vape... it used to be one of his best selling juices... but he added so many more that it seemed to drop of the radar a little... save yourself 5-10mls to steep a few months... the tobacco really steps through - it's great

Thanks for the heads up, I'll get the cherry next time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread