ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
183793_428877240498620_1721422600_n.jpg

jah101

Jul 14, 2017
Hi Deana,

I was wondering if something changed in your waffle recipe. It's been my all day vape for a couple years but the last few bottles something is different about this flavor. I'm not getting the waffle much at all, kind of hard to describe the flavor now. It smells correct in the bottle but the vape is not right.

Thanks!

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
Hi Deana,

I was wondering if something changed in your waffle recipe. It's been my all day vape for a couple years but the last few bottles something is different about this flavor. I'm not getting the waffle much at all, kind of hard to describe the flavor now. It smells correct in the bottle but the vape is not right.

Thanks!

Nothing at all has changed with the recipe...thanks for letting me know that though. I will try it and see what's going on and make a new batch of it.

Reactions: Reddhott

jah101

Jul 14, 2017
Nothing at all has changed with the recipe...thanks for letting me know that though. I will try it and see what's going on and make a new batch of it.

Please let me know when/if you figure it out. I've got a few 60ml bottles that are unusable and would love to get some more. I'm wondering if one of the flavor suppliers changed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread