Backwoods Blends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deana is the best chef on the planet! Thank you for all your hard work. Received 6 flavors but couldn't resist loading some RY4 after only a week steeping - it's delicious! Did get some Vanilla as well as most seem to have tobacco and caramel but are too light on the vanilla, which for me adds the richness. I didn't add any but may try some. Your RY4 reminds me quite a bit of the old brew - the best ever! Just thought I'd mention it as I'll be ordering the 120 mL now that I'm sure that yet again - you're the best!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
f30ac6446d873c4691681b05246ae8c8--dreaming-quotes-good-night-quotes.jpg

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
Deana is the best chef on the planet! Thank you for all your hard work. Received 6 flavors but couldn't resist loading some RY4 after only a week steeping - it's delicious! Did get some Vanilla as well as most seem to have tobacco and caramel but are too light on the vanilla, which for me adds the richness. I didn't add any but may try some. Your RY4 reminds me quite a bit of the old brew - the best ever! Just thought I'd mention it as I'll be ordering the 120 mL now that I'm sure that yet again - you're the best!

Thank you! Glad your liking it!

I was lucky enough to taste the Pearadise before it was available for purchase and let me tell you a 30ML bottle was gone is a heartbeat because I could not stop vaping it!

Thanks Steve!

Reactions: Reddhott

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
If I'm not mistaking, it was RED that asked me to make the pearadise and she liked it so much and told me I needed to list it, so I did. Red also named it for me as I couldn't think of a good name for it! If I'm asked to try to mix for someone a flavor out of the ordinary, I always give it a shot.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Thank you! Glad your liking it!

Thanks Steve!

No, Thank You Deana because I totally appreciate you considering my opinion to be a Beta or Taste Tester for things you are going to offer to the public! You know I am brutally honest and I know you respect my opinion!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
If I'm not mistaking, it was RED that asked me to make the pearadise and she liked it so much and told me I needed to list it, so I did. Red also named it for me as I couldn't think of a good name for it! If I'm asked to try to mix for someone a flavor out of the ordinary, I always give it a shot.

and it was a fantastic juice i may add!! u are a wonderful mixtress i must say!!!!!

Reactions: Mrs Brew

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
No, Thank You Deana because I totally appreciate you considering my opinion to be a Beta or Taste Tester for things you are going to offer to the public! You know I am brutally honest and I know you respect my opinion!

Honesty is the best policy, of course I trust your opinion!

and it was a fantastic juice i may add!! u are a wonderful mixtress i must say!!!!!

Thanks Red!

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
Orders are done for the day! UGH how I dread MONDAY'S.....

I'm going to start sending out samples in orders....also going to be running another sale real soon. I will put coupon code up as soon as sale is set up. Emails will also go out with the code as well, for those of you on the mailing list..

Dreary rainy day here :( :( so I figured I might as well get samples made today for people to try out.
It's that try before you buy kind of thing :thumb:

Have a great day everyone and I will get back on here later on in the day :sneaky:

Reactions: Reddhott
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread