Not open for further replies.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
That Nutty is going to be great on the LR atty. I love new recipes Heeheee

New post count is alot better LOL
This should do the trick on the post count, I hate the number too, (Dreaded hitting that one) Nutty is going to be tried on new atty from a "Natura" LR this evening on the porch LOL. Now let me see what I haven't tried yet for my NEXT order LOL..I have a secret new flavor for you to
try your famous mixing on, I'll send PM to you DK so no one steals It Hee Hee

Micki you have to wait til friday!? Bummer!!!Little chuck Wow Lucky You!! I hear the wait is long for those!!Soon Friday's Its a Comin!:2cool:

Mickirette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Indiana
I feel for you Micki. You should of had him mail it to you when it came in LOL
Couldn't do that because I am having the mail forwarded from here to my house in Indiana. (ooh could be a vicious circle) This is my Moms' place, she is not able to stay by herself anymore, she stays with me or my sister, we both want her.ha!

I got the little chuck from the classifieds, so I didn't have to wait too long. In the picture it sure did look pretty.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Im working on some new flavors and think I have a couple really good ones soon to be here. I also made a change in a few of them for the better, wont mention which ones cause I want to see if it comes out in what people are saying. I took a couple recommendations from what some people have said and think its going to be noticable.

Whiskey was there a sample in this order you got I forgot if I did or not?

Last edited:

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Oh well I just couldn't help myself...Popped on that new LR & dripped some Of Backwoods brew *Nutty into my new Indulgence and.. POW...
ANOTHER WINNER!!!!Man so many choices in my arsenal...So little time LOL It has the flavor I have been dreamin about Ha Ha...really..its
like pecan/walnuts but again I stress, NOT overpowering, just enough
to make your taste buds happy:laugh:

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
hahaha DK- I thought that old time saying was "cool beans" hehe
But Im Backwards and like Sweet Beans better than cool ones LOL
How are you doin Barb?
How many of you guys want to start a social gruop on here called
The NY'ers? Topics can be about the Pending ban , weather , Anything...
Just an Idea...:2cool:
Not a bad Idea cant say I would have alot of time for it but would find some here and there for sure.

tiraggi

Apr 3, 2010
Long Island, NY
Hello Don. I just got my second order from you and I am really pleased. The Malty is great and I expect it wont last that long - I need to slow down. Then I tried the honey flue. I asked you to crank up the flavor and you did! Wow-it is like I swallowed a jar of honey!! It is awesome. I dont know what else to say... but thanks.

p.s. thanks for the free sample. I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I will let you know what I think. As I said before I - need to slow down so my head doesn't explode!!:D I also like the new labels- it just keeps getting better.:)

Mickirette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Indiana
I got it! I got it! I got it!:banana::banana::banana:
My brother inlaw brought me my brew and my little chuck.
I got out all new cartos and filled em up, so I can go from one new flavor to the next without having to fill again for awhile.:p I started with the mystery flavor and it is fantastic. Are you going to tell me what it is or is it a secret:laugh: Your new labels are so cool. Do people still say cool?
Ya know you could put a still beside your little backwoods cabin.(kidding)
Thank you DKrom68 for making my vaping totaly great. Micki

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Hello Don. I just got my second order from you and I am really pleased. The Malty is great and I expect it wont last that long - I need to slow down. Then I tried the honey flue. I asked you to crank up the flavor and you did! Wow-it is like I swallowed a jar of honey!! It is awesome. I dont know what else to say... but thanks.

p.s. thanks for the free sample. I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I will let you know what I think. As I said before I - need to slow down so my head doesn't explode!!:D I also like the new labels- it just keeps getting better.:)
Glad you are enjoying them Tiraggi and the flavor adjustment was good. Enjoy it and have a great holiday weekend

I got out all new cartos and filled em up, so I can go from one new flavor to the next without having to fill again for awhile.:p I started with the mystery flavor and it is fantastic. Are you going to tell me what it is or is it a secret:laugh: Your new labels are so cool. Do people still say cool?
Its funny you say that about the still next to the cabin cause I was really going to do that but just didnt have the room to fit it all in the labels and all. The mystery flavor is sorta a mystery unless I can get more of that flavoring which is a good possibility as I got some news on it today so Im hoping withing 2 weeks but thought it was great and wanted to let some try it out as well. Fingers are crossed XX.

You are more then welcome Micki and I hope you have a great weekend with your new Chuck and juice

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010

yeaaaah Micki, Glad you got your loot!!!Little chuck..you lucky dog!!!
Love these labels too!:D

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Thank you Whiskey, thank you very much. (That was my best Elvis Presley imatation.) You New Yorkers sure are nice people.:2cool:

I dont know about all that some of the people Ive heard about NY's have not been good but then again the people on this forum are a total different breed with the way they are so helpfull, nice, and respectful. Most in the world could take some pointers from the people on here.

AWWWShucks That was my impersonation of me LOL!!!!;)

Good job, you hit it perfectly LOL

Backwoods Blueberry is now here as well. It is a really nice true Blueberry but not overly sweet.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
I don't say this enough DK. Thank You for inventing your ZFM ....cartomizers got nothing on this baby!!

OH and I can't help it..I have given more away for others to enjoy too. But I am still good lol I don't need to buy more yet lol just don't you EVER run out on me.

And if you master the 112's I will buy 5 to start and expect more lol.

I am using my 510 tonight and good lord there is nothing better in vaping when I REALLY want to vape ..then this ZFM ..and the LR....Backwoods DK Malty on top and one has entered heaven's gate I swear LOL or is that nirvana??

BTW DK-I'm GOOD!
A group Whiskey?? Didn't want to join any of them..one is more then enough for me lol

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Hey Barb,

Glad your liking them and enjoying em as well. What is the plans this holiday weekend. Gonna get out there and do som picture taking or what? Seems like the weather is going to cooporate and I might even try to get some fishing in this weekend. Dying for a Trout dinner!!!!!!!!!!
I don't say this enough DK. Thank You for inventing your ZFM ....cartomizers got nothing on this baby!!

OH and I can't help it..I have given more away for others to enjoy too. But I am still good lol I don't need to buy more yet lol just don't you EVER run out on me.

And if you master the 112's I will buy 5 to start and expect more lol.

I am using my 510 tonight and good lord there is nothing better in vaping when I REALLY want to vape ..then this ZFM ..and the LR....Backwoods DK Malty on top and one has entered heaven's gate I swear LOL or is that nirvana??

BTW DK-I'm GOOD!
A group Whiskey?? Didn't want to join any of them..one is more then enough for me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread