Backwoods brew ordering thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Hey Reos, glad you got them and are enjoying them. Thanks for letting me know they made it there and all is good, I appreciate it and if you need anything else just let me know. How is the mod sales goin? Good I hope.

Don
I loved the coffee and the Virginia Blend was my fav.I will be placing another order tomorrow.I have a buddy that wants me to add some bottles to the order he loved your product to

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
All ok'ed by the Dr. for surgery on Wed so the wait begins. I will try not to let it interfere all that much with orders and will do my best to get things filled. If there is a small delay in answering questions bare with me a tad and things will be back to normal in no time at all, of this I assure you.

PS got shipping confirmation that my Honey flavoring is on its way and will be here on Wed or thursday at the absolute latest so the Honey Flue and Honey Flue Nut will be back in stock this week. Sorry for the inconvienence.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Hey Dkrom

Been hearing alot of good things about ur juices gonna have too try some soon

And since i am fellow backwoods Nyer i am curious about these juices!!!

:toast:
Anytime you are ready amajn, its good to here all the clatter about me floating around and people are only hearing good things LOL . I know I wont satisfy everyone with tastes being subjective but I will try my hardest at it.
What part of NY are you from, Hudson Valley here By Mohonk and Minnewaska MTns.
If anyone can't get ahold of Backwoods weds you can ask me any questions if it helps DK...I don't mind at all...:2cool: Hey Amajn...Worth trying I Vouch for the juice its SUPER Good!!!!
I thank you Kindly Tina. I think the time Im in surgery will be about the only time I wont be able to answer things for the most part, atleast thats what im hoping for. It shouldnt be too bad on me to look at a computer unless it blackens the eyes up and gets swollen LOL

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
DK, I hope everything is smooth sailing for you on Wed. and then get well and get back to brewing.:party:
Thanks Micki dont worry the Brew wont stop
Hey DK. Hope everything goes well and your back up and running soon. I'll need to place an order in a week or so.
Take care.
No Problem Tiraggi I will be ready for you and the Honey will be in by no later then thursday also. Thanks for the thoughts and will talk soon.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
I am officially on break until Thursday or Friday and not taking orders until further notice as I will be going in for surgery tomorrow morning. Will post when available and sorry for any inconveniences. You can still PM and Email me and it may take a little bit to get back to you but I will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread