Backwoods brew ordering thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Surgery is done and I am back home but sore as can be. All went well and I just need a little rest and some pain meds and Ill be back and running in a day or so. Cant move around much as it makes my nose bleed rediculously but think I might be able to breathe again. Thanks to everyone for their best wishes and looking forward to getting back to Brewin.
Honey Flavoring will be here tomorrow for sure as it has made it to my PO and will be here first thing in the AM.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Im getting there and expect to be back to normal by the end of the weekend and back in full swing by monday. Just having a hard time with looking down at keyboard as everytime I do I bleed so its limited right now and dont want to push it to fast. Thanks for all the wishes from everyone it means alot and look forward to getting back to the Brewin over the weekend and Monday for sure. Got alot of people were waiting on the Honey and its in so Im sure Ill be busy as can be. Gonna try to get orders done over the weekend little by little as to not be hammered all at once on Monday. I will be popping on time to time and have answered dome PM's and thank everyone for bearing with me I dont like to take long in getting back to people its just not my nature.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Be the couch potatoe at least til Monday!! Turn off that dang computer buddy!
I dont think thats possible as long as I can breathe without to much pain I will pop in from time to time its just in my nature Natura LOL
I just want to say Don is one of the nicest people to do business with.I have allergic reactions to some e juice.He has gone way out of his way to help find me ejuice that i could use.This type of service is rare and i really appreciate all the trouble he has gone through to help me.Thank You Donald
I dont mind accomodating people at all Rob trying to keep them from going back to the alterative. Customer service is extremely important to me and to give a little extra is no big deal, I want to treat others as I would like to be treated and thanks for the complinent is is greatly appreciated and will continue to help with getting you some stuff with no reactions.
I agree but i don't think he will
Oops should I not be on here LOL. Just taking care of a few Pm`s and emails and heading to bed. Get stir crazy especially since I have the forum set to notify me bt email on the threads and PM`s so when I see one its just to hard not to answer them.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Ok I cant take it no more and am back to taking orders. Sorry Barb I couldnt hold out till Monday and it seems Rob was right LOL. I will take it slow and might take a few extra at doing it but Im back to Brewin. Thanks to all who have given the kind words of support as it has helped and gotten me back sooner than expected.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
The Malty is a unique flavor that alot of people get different tastes from. Its sorta a mild lightly sweet vape and not overpowering. The Malty Toffee is Toffee added to the Malty which gives the Toffee more richness but not really sweet either but a really nice vape with alot of flavor. The Flu Cured is a Tobacco taste with Honey undertones and Nut if the Honey Flue Nut. I have never heard of Tobacco Absolute Burley. I have heard of Tobacco Absolute and Flavourart Burley though. No Burley for sure.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
The Malty is a unique flavor that alot of people get different tastes from. Its sorta a mild lightly sweet vape and not overpowering. The Malty Toffee is Toffee added to the Malty which gives the Toffee more richness but not really sweet either but a really nice vape with alot of flavor. The Flu Cured is a Tobacco taste with Honey undertones and Nut if the Honey Flue Nut. I have never heard of Tobacco Absolute Burley. I have heard of Tobacco Absolute and Flavourart Burley though. No Burley for sure.

Thank you Dk

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Thank you Dk
No problem Sky

DK I want to thank you for the great service today. Looking forward to getting my order.I think it is called the "kid in a candy store" syndrome.
No problem Kelm I have it all ready to go out and will hit the PO tomorrow morning.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Im not feeling to bad, still under the weather a bit, and Dr said things look ok so far. Got stints removed and although it makes a big difference the swelling needs to go down alot more to really feel it. Im just relaxing and trying to recoup and kinda wished I had went longer then I did. My taste buds are completely out of wack and nothing is tasting right to me right now. Thank god for recipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread