Status
Not open for further replies.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Backwoods brew is about to grow. Monday they will be opening a new website. For those new to vaping this is the place that had one of the most legendary RY4s ever made, but due to problems getting the ingredients, it was discontinued. More about that shortly. The new sister website is backwoodsblends.com. There will be a new line of flavors geared to a different set of tastes from BackWoods Brew. The old website will still be in operation so Monday make it a point to check it out on both websites. Then come on over to Mrs. Brew's contest thread post something and win a 60ml bottle of juice, your choice of flavor.
Now for those old timers that have bemoaned the loss of BWB RY4, Deana has done a spectacular job of trying to recreate it. The result is not exactly the old RY4 but you can definitely tell where it's heritage lies.It tastes great right out of the mail & after a few weeks steeping I think it outshines it's predecessor.......the name.....yeah I guess that might help BW4. Old timers will recognize it, new folks will love it. Site opens Cyber Monday, so check it out,

Backwoods Blends

Backwoods Brew

Mrs Brew's weekly random give away-Part2

I am in no way affiliated with nor part of BackWoods Brew I just love their joose.
How does it compare to Halo Tribeca?

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
Do they offer high VG juice now, or is it still strictly 70PG? I would love to try some max VG Casablanca if it ever became available.
They are doing 70/30 vg/pg.on Backwoods blends now but Casa is not offered there. I dont know about any future plans for changing the mix on Backwoods Brew offerings.

Reactions: smacuser

Tol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
NY
I used to LOVE BWB, have not ordered from them in a while though. Always liked the Applewood & Cherry Tobacco from them, Blueberry & Strawberry from them are among the best I have personally tried, or at least used to be. Wonder how their Dr. Pep is from their new site? Love the soda so much, but the ones I have tried in the past and from what I have read from others, not many come close to the same taste.I guess it may be time to order some stuff from them again.

I hope they are still working bugs/errors out on their site. Mixed Berry Tobacco 15 ML for $55.00 ? It better have a extra little somethin' somethin' in it at that price. :w00t:

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
I hope they are still working bugs/errors out on their site. Mixed Berry Tobacco 15 ML for $55.00 ? It better have a extra little somethin' somethin' in it at that price. :w00t:
Must be one of them Designer Blends!

Yeah, it'll get fixed real soon now.

Reactions: Butch

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
I used to LOVE BWB, have not ordered from them in a while though. Always liked the Applewood & Cherry Tobacco from them, Blueberry & Strawberry from them are among the best I have personally tried, or at least used to be. Wonder how their Dr. Pep is from their new site? Love the soda so much, but the ones I have tried in the past and from what I have read from others, not many come close to the same taste.I guess it may be time to order some stuff from them again.

Oh-MAN... Applewood was my favorite from them for the longest time! Great stuff.
I just might have to get my hands on that one again for old-times sake.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011

Tol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
NY
Oh-MAN... Applewood was my favorite from them for the longest time! Great stuff.
I just might have to get my hands on that one again for old-times sake.

Me too, I actually have some still, but it is years old and been in a plastic bottle, the print on the label is almost faded away. I came across a box of old bottles the other day I had forgotten about when I unfortunately got out of vaping for a bit. Time to clean out the old supply now I guess.

Tol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
NY
It's still right there, unchanged, at www.backwoodsbrew.net.

The new site, www.backwoodsblends.com, has new flavors.

Actually it looks like Apple Tobacco on the new site may be the same as Applewood from the original one? Or very similar, the descriptions are almost the same.

The thing confusing me is no mention anywhere on the original site of backwoodblends. Not promoting or linking your new site you launch on your old one? Maybe they are just plain busy, just struck me as unusual is all, that would have been one of my first moves in bringing the new one up.

anyhow, time to look over both of their menus and grab some backwoods goodness.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
Actually it looks like Apple Tobacco on the new site may be the same as Applewood from the original one? Or very similar, the descriptions are almost the same.
I donno, but...

I think the original Applewood Tobacco is extracted (or flavored) from tobacco that is cured with wood from an Apple tree. It's not really an apple flavor at all, but rather a type of tobacco. Very different thing than the new Apple Tobacco, which is tobacco plus apple flavor.

Do y'all taste apple in the old Applewood Tobacco?

I may be way wrong.

I really like the old Applewood Tobacco. I haven't tried the new flavor.

Tol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
NY
I donno, but...

I think the original Applewood Tobacco is extracted (or flavored) from tobacco that is cured with wood from an Apple tree. It's not really an apple flavor at all, but rather a type of tobacco. Very different thing than the new Apple Tobacco, which is tobacco plus apple flavor.

Do y'all taste apple in the old Applewood Tobacco?

I may be way wrong.

I really like the old Applewood Tobacco. I haven't tried the new flavor.

Good point, you may be totally right. I though it had a hint of it, but I could be confusing it with a different liquid. It has been several years since I have had any, so whether my imagination, bad memory, getting old, or all of the above, I do remember I liked it though, which is good enough for me. LOL

Reactions: VapingTurtle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread