Bad fall off the Wagon; Day 1, back again

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortofbreath

Jul 1, 2012
Troy, MI
I'm nervous and jittery today, but pulled out the old stash, bought some fresh e-juice, recharged my battery and back on a roll. Taking it one day at a time. Saying to myself, "I'm not smoking today"....it gives me peace of mind instead of thinking about a year from now. Had a disastrous life event, took one cigarette from a friend, was out buying a pack for myself that night. Funny, they didn't even taste good. Oh well, I'm back.

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
higher nicotine will probably help in such cases, a lot of people here use different strength of nic (for different reasons)...you might also try a liquid with that stuff (WTA -- something tobacco alkaloids, I swear I cannot ever remember that first part) ... it's supposed to work wonders for cravings

Rabbit Chaser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
San Jose, CA
Higher nicotine for sure. I bought my vapes and tried for a couple of days on the vape but kept smoking, the vape sat collecting dust. I felt so guilty. Finally I had had enough ( and so had my hubby). I gave myself the remainder of the pack (6 cigs, I think) and vowed to only use the vape. I went and got new juices and talked to all the people in my local shop about quitting. They showed me the quitting gallery....packs and packs of cigarettes from people who had given them up for vaping. I was inspired. The next morning, I hit the vape before even getting out of bed. i realized how good it tasted as compared to the analogs. For the first couple of days I carried that vape around like a security blanket and used it whenever possible. Within a few days, I didn't miss analogs AT ALL. I got a new Kanger eGo with a sexy new tank and tip and knew that was it. I had become a full time vaper. Now, a few weeks out, I can go on smoke breaks with the smokers and not be bothered. I feel like some elite club. They all tell me they wish they could do it. They can if they choose to. As a matter of fact, my vaping has converted two very heavy smokers and they love it.

Welcome back. Don't reflect on the slip. It was just a slip, not a fall. You still have your footing if you are still vaping and coming back here. We are all here to help. I won't wish you luck because it isn't about luck, it's about just doing it. You CAN DO IT.

ssabnolispe

Mar 8, 2013
Brooklyn
Yeah, like some have said above I also started as a weekend smoker. When I transferred to solely using e-cigs it was kinda a subconscious decision. I started using high nic juice (24mg) in a dripping atty and noticed when I went out for an analog I literally didn't feel any effect from the analog. After that I kept reaching for the e-cig instead and when I came back to analogs I couldn't stomach the taste. I guess my point is up the nic, and try a dripping atty, much more of a hit.

dePeatrick

Nov 1, 2013
Ireland
Yeah, like some have said above I also started as a weekend smoker. When I transferred to solely using e-cigs it was kinda a subconscious decision. I started using high nic juice (24mg) in a dripping atty and noticed when I went out for an analog I literally didn't feel any effect from the analog. After that I kept reaching for the e-cig instead and when I came back to analogs I couldn't stomach the taste. I guess my point is up the nic, and try a dripping atty, much more of a hit.

Agreed, I went back on the ciggies for a week after buying lower nicotine level than I started on and also tried some WTA's second time round, worked a treat, no longing at all for tobacco.....very happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread