Status
Not open for further replies.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I have two of the aspires and love them both. Sometimes I'm sitting there vaping and thinking oh my gosh and you really thought a second about smoking? :) I can't even secretly vape at work or in the bathroom anymore, too many clouds lol. Both of mine work well; the original head I got on one tasted funky but the new head fixed that. I vape mostly 67/33 from Mister eliquid and everything that touches my tanks are menthol. Edited to add there IS a break in period.

Tracey

Last edited:

AsianFrank

Oct 27, 2013
TX
Wow. I'm sorry, but IMO you really need to learn a lot more about vaping and about how to review something GoodNews. You've already got some great advice in this thread. Hope it all works out for you!

That seems to be an ignorantly elitist statement.

Everyone thats bashing on someone's opinion should consider that everyone has different taste but that doesn't mean everyone's a noob at what vaping should taste like.

I've bought TWO Aspire BDCs. This is after I watched pbusardo praising them and vapinggreek agreeing with him. Of course I think highly of them as i've watched just them for a year and never felt the need to join the forums until I agreed with this thread.

I bought the mini nova bdc from nhaler.com and a regular vivi nova bdc from vividsmoke.com plus replacement coils. BOTH taste the same! I'm just going to go ahead and move onto a genesis rsst and stick to cartos at the moment. Even though i am thinking about trying the new kanger protank 3 since it's doing the same dual coil thing as the aspire. Just hoping they do it better.:glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread