• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Bad news from the north

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimaz

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
As I was looking for media news on vaping, I found that one "You vape? Not in U.S. National Park, you don't." along with a new restriction on cigarettes use Smoking Ban Proposed for Public Housing. I'm not to sure who's paying the media for such demagogy but this form of disinformation seems to diabolize vaping similarly to cigarettes...

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Joke of the day rip tripper YouTube is supported by lta

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447745550.729312.jpg

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
Thank God majority of vaping companies originate in China... who can't be arsed about whatever the FDA, UN, WHO, God etc. have to say about the matter.

True enough - but they all producing for export.

And if orders don't make it to the buyer 'cuz of some official stepping on the pipeline it'll collapse that market for them.

Rickw57

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2015
Haarlem
how can you quite vaping?!?!?! and go back to analog? dont do it!
He probably means quitting the nicotine habit, by lowering his nicotine consumption and eventually going to 0mg. Some find it is of no use vaping at 0mg and they can lay down the vape without issue so he might as well just quit. At least that's what I think.

Dagor Els

Nov 2, 2015
He probably means quitting the nicotine habit, by lowering his nicotine consumption and eventually going to 0mg. Some find it is of no use vaping at 0mg and they can lay down the vape without issue so he might as well just quit. At least that's what I think.

well.. i just hope nobody would ever quit vaping and go back to analog, especially when things are getting tight everywhere and people are too scared to keep on vaping.. im still squarely new to this but man.. that would suck if they get to scare all of us off

Reactions: Rickw57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread