Bad News - Logic E-Cig Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodNews!

Moved On
Oct 25, 2013
Vaping, USA
So, as everyone knows, there's been some severe hold-ups with a local vendor that's trying to open, a shop that I'm trying to shop at to buy an rda in person rather than online, so I've been desperate to get a vape to hold me over.

I went down to the gas station and decided tonight is the night I have to purchase something to vape off of for a good week or so, and the completely disposable models, despite how clean they tend to taste, aren't economic at $6.99-$11.99

I decide to purchase a small Logic E-Cig Kit - a simple little kit priced at $19.99, a charger, two cartomizers, and the battery. I tested out the disposable model of the Logic, and I generally liked it - it kept a strong tobacco flavor without many polyfil tinges.

The kit, however, is pretty much rank. The two cartomizers that came with it lost their taste after the very first puff, totally unlike the disposable model, and taste quite socky. The socky taste is tolerable, much more so than the Blu cartomizers, but these cartomizers are pretty rank - as cartomizer models usually are.

I guess I'll have to try and make this one work somehow, but I still do not get how there's such an extreme difference between the entirely disposable models of any brand, and the cartomizer versions. It's totally two different experiences.

This ain't one anyone should really buy. If it were $10, it would have been an OK experiment, but $20 is too much for a product that simply doesn't work. Tastes just like polyfill.

Wishing there were was a simple kit on the market that really worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread