Badlands E-liquid: News and Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

lassep

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 30, 2012
Denmark
www.badlandseliquid.com
It is with great pride that i introduce you all to the newest e-liquid brand on the market.

We currently offer eight different flavors tailored to suit even the most demanding connoisseur.
Nothing is left to chance and everything we make is made from the highest quality ingredients.

Our recipes has gone through rigorous testing and quality control throughout the last two years and we are very proud to finally be able to share them with all of you.

We offer the ability to choose the strength you desire from 0-18mg as well the base ratios you prefer. Our liquids can be ordered in either 100%VG, or 50/50% VG-PG. We use low cost world wide traceable shipping and each bottle comes securely packed and sealed.

Check out our launch video

Visit our store by clicking here

Reactions: laurie9300

laurie9300

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Sydney Australia
I was lucky enough to win the complete range of Badlands e-liquid as a runner up in the ECF 15 millionth post contest.

Firstly, thank you ECF for the contest, and thank you Badlands for the prize!

I don't drip very often, but the temptation to try these juices was too great, so I built my Magma with nickel so I could try all of these in quick succession.

And I love every single one of them! I mean let's face it, how often have you received 8 random flavours, and liked all of them.........impossible?

It was clear to me from the start that all these liquids are very high quality, and expertly crafted. No single flavours here. They are all very complex, with many layers.

The packaging is excellent, beautiful fancy square bottles.......

Prices are competitive, and shipping is cheap,.............but slow, 17 working days to Australia.

I was extremely surprised to find this thread barren and deserted. This manufacturer deserves more attention! These flavours are a different animal entirely from the U.S. juices I have tried. (Not that I don't like U.S. juice).

So if your looking for something different, and you can afford to wait, give Badlands a try, you won't regret it!

I may have won a ton of juice, but Badlands has won me!

Reactions: lassep

lassep

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 30, 2012
Denmark
www.badlandseliquid.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier TOS

lassep

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 30, 2012
Denmark
www.badlandseliquid.com
The January Sale Has Started!

Get 40% off all our premium juices with free shipping if you order more than two bottles!

This means you can now get two bottles of Badlands E-liquid for under €23.

Happy new year from all of us, to all of you.

12033052_401147473422358_7936340396600621700_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread