Bags for vaping gear if your OCD like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wirezend

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Decatur, Al, USA
I am cramming everything I can into the little bag that came with my mod but can no longer fit all of my vaping supplies. I have been frustrated for several days. I'm OCD and I like everything to have it's own little place. I carry several toppers with me and several flavors of juice (because I never know what I'll crave), and I needed SOMETHING but wasn't finding it.

I went in to buy some new flavors at my favorite shop and talked to Chad (who has been a big help since I started). As I was whining, he made an excellent suggestion. He recommended I look into DIABETIC BAGS/CASES at Walmart. Since I loathe Walmart (Agoraphobia is not your friend), I instead went and hit Ebay when I got home.

JACKPOT! These bags are usually inexpensive, have several stretch loops for holding bottles and mods and batteries, and fold up smartly and compactly. I also found some great ones under luggage/other on Ebay with several upright pockets for mods with drippers and lots of sealed latex pockets for storing leak prone bottles and such.

Just a quick tip if anyone else is looking for a bigger bag like I was.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Yep - there's a good variety of sizes and such in those diabetic carry cases.
You can find them on Amazon, too.
41bI68RZ4fL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread