Bags for vaping gear if your OCD like me.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Wirezend, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Wirezend

Wirezend Full Member Verified Member

I am cramming everything I can into the little bag that came with my mod but can no longer fit all of my vaping supplies. I have been frustrated for several days. I'm OCD and I like everything to have it's own little place. I carry several toppers with me and several flavors of juice (because I never know what I'll crave), and I needed SOMETHING but wasn't finding it.

I went in to buy some new flavors at my favorite shop and talked to Chad (who has been a big help since I started). As I was whining, he made an excellent suggestion. He recommended I look into DIABETIC BAGS/CASES at Walmart. Since I loathe Walmart (Agoraphobia is not your friend), I instead went and hit Ebay when I got home.

JACKPOT! These bags are usually inexpensive, have several stretch loops for holding bottles and mods and batteries, and fold up smartly and compactly. I also found some great ones under luggage/other on Ebay with several upright pockets for mods with drippers and lots of sealed latex pockets for storing leak prone bottles and such.

Just a quick tip if anyone else is looking for a bigger bag like I was.

2. Papa_Lazarou

Papa_Lazarou MKUltra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  3. Train2

Train2 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yep - there's a good variety of sizes and such in those diabetic carry cases.
    You can find them on Amazon, too.
    [​IMG]

4. Wirezend

@Papa_Lazarou - Thanks for the link, but I'm WAY to OCD and carry WAY too much stuff. LOL.

5. Wirezend

@ Train2 - Thanks for the tip! I'll go check Amazon out before I order anything. =)

6. patkin

patkin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

My grandfather was a pipe smoker and some of the pipe/tobacco pouches are really nice for carrying vape gear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.