1. UK Vapers: Call to action!! We have an historic opportunity to see the TPD annulled in the UK. Please read this this article to see what you can do to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Bags for vaping gear if your OCD like me.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Wirezend, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Wirezend

Wirezend Full Member Verified Member

Jan 20, 2014
    Decatur, Al, USA
    I am cramming everything I can into the little bag that came with my mod but can no longer fit all of my vaping supplies. I have been frustrated for several days. I'm OCD and I like everything to have it's own little place. I carry several toppers with me and several flavors of juice (because I never know what I'll crave), and I needed SOMETHING but wasn't finding it.

I went in to buy some new flavors at my favorite shop and talked to Chad (who has been a big help since I started). As I was whining, he made an excellent suggestion. He recommended I look into DIABETIC BAGS/CASES at Walmart. Since I loathe Walmart (Agoraphobia is not your friend), I instead went and hit Ebay when I got home.

JACKPOT! These bags are usually inexpensive, have several stretch loops for holding bottles and mods and batteries, and fold up smartly and compactly. I also found some great ones under luggage/other on Ebay with several upright pockets for mods with drippers and lots of sealed latex pockets for storing leak prone bottles and such.

Just a quick tip if anyone else is looking for a bigger bag like I was.

2. Papa_Lazarou

Papa_Lazarou MKUltra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 23, 2013
    Vancouver, Canada
  3. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    Yep - there's a good variety of sizes and such in those diabetic carry cases.
    You can find them on Amazon, too.
    [​IMG]

4. Wirezend

Jan 20, 2014
    Decatur, Al, USA
    @Papa_Lazarou - Thanks for the link, but I'm WAY to OCD and carry WAY too much stuff. LOL.

5. Wirezend

Jan 20, 2014
    Decatur, Al, USA
    @ Train2 - Thanks for the tip! I'll go check Amazon out before I order anything. =)

6. patkin

patkin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    Arizona USA
    My grandfather was a pipe smoker and some of the pipe/tobacco pouches are really nice for carrying vape gear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.