Bailey's Isish Cream eliquid recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipper

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Adelaide
Hi all, I got a request from someone that said if I could mix him up a 'Bailey's Irish Cream' eliquid he would quit the cigarettes that day.

So here is the challenge I have.

If anyone has got a recipe for this pleaseeeeeeeeeee pass it along to me and you will be saving one more person from cigarettes, dont say go to Ms T's or TV, they do one as I am Australia :)

Laddsy

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Hi all, I got a request from someone that said if I could mix him up a 'Bailey's Irish Cream' eliquid he would quit the cigarettes that day.

So here is the challenge I have.

If anyone has got a recipe for this pleaseeeeeeeeeee pass it along to me and you will be saving one more person from cigarettes, dont say go to Ms T's or TV, they do one as I am Australia :)

Whats being in Australia got to do with it. I have 2 varieties of Irish Cream juice that I have ordered from Vaporbomb and Tastyvapor. it only takes approx 7 days for the order to come from the US

Snipper

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Adelaide
Yea thats all well and good but he wants it yesterday thats why :), and I was hoping to mix it from the flavours I have here and was hoping there was a recipe for it.
Thanks anyway

Whats being in Australia got to do with it. I have 2 varieties of Irish Cream juice that I have ordered from Vaporbomb and Tastyvapor. it only takes approx 7 days for the order to come from the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread