Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
I've been working on this one for awhile and is my first recipie I'm posting here after a few months of trying I finally finished my banana cream pie I've been working on

Best taste test so far has been after 1 month at least 2 weeks is recommended
Please let me know what you think or any alterations you try I'd love to hear your thoughts

I just finished making a 250ml batch to start steeping

I'll also post my blueberry vanilla custard I've been working on shortly

YpBK3Eo.png

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
After you make your rather large bottles, is it possible to put 30ml or so in a bottle to see if steeps quicker? The reason I am asking is I have found this to be true in the couple of larger batches I have made with peanut butter. Besides, waiting so long for a ejuice to steep would drive me up the walls. LOL...

:)

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
After you make your rather large bottles, is it possible to put 30ml or so in a bottle to see if steeps quicker? The reason I am asking is I have found this to be true in the couple of larger batches I have made with peanut butter. Besides, waiting so long for a ejuice to steep would drive me up the walls. LOL...

:)
I do occasionally take a bit and put it in smaller bottles but when I do I a lays wake up the next morning and it's gone lol, but what's why I do batches so big, so a month from now I'll still have more left while the new batch steeps , I try to make it in 1 month increments so there's always one batch maturing while you have a new batch and the original batch, after a few months of doing it like that it's really starting to work very well, those first few months of DIY where the Hardest I had no patience lol

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
I just made 25ml of this with max VG, TFA sweet cream and Flavour Art whipped cream. Smells SO good- I doubt I will be able to wait long before I get into it. Thanks for sharing the recipe! :thumbs:
Ha me I brought some to work tonite I love how it smells right after a mix

I made this and the blueberry vanilla custard. Should I let it steep for a month or less?
I'd let it steep 2-3 weeks at least but right now I'm actually vaping a week old batch and it's already good, I'd go ahead and give it a try and see what you think after the airing out , just make sure you give it a heck of a shake till it's completely bubbles then leave the cap off overnight to let the alcohol evaporate , I actually did it 2 nights in a row right after imixed it, shaking every 5 or 6 hours along the way

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
Ha me I brought some to work tonite I love how it smells right after a mix

I'd let it steep 2-3 weeks at least but right now I'm actually vaping a week old batch and it's already good , just make sure you give it a heck of a shake till it's completely bubbles then leave the cap off overnight to let the alcohol evaporate , I actually did it 2 nights in a row right after imixed it, shaking every 5 or 6 hours along the way

Cool, thanks! :D

Reactions: Mikedin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread