Banchee by Vapewild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
Those who are familiar with me know that I'm a sucker for banana vapes so when I saw Banchee (banana cheesecake) I had to have it.
vape Wild uses hard plastic bottles which sucks, they're such a pain to squeeze. Anyways, onto the juice. The first day was awesome, I took a puff and was in love right away. The bananas and creaminess were delectable and I thought I had found a new ADV but it was not to be.

I come back the next day and it was overwhelmingly pepper with a backnote of banana. I don't "breathe" my juices and it was in a cool, dark place so I highly doubt it's from nicotine oxidation. My SO doesn't taste the pepper but my sister does so I'm inclined to believe that it must be something like Vanilla Bean Ice Cream flavour causing it. Yes, that's a thing! Her and I also don't taste strawberries in vape so we're freaks all around. The other Vape Wild juices do not have the pepper notes either, just Banshee.
Picture: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
(My sister likes to grab a random bottle from my stash without looking, she's done the Banchee multiple times with great regret but still doesn't learn!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread