• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Bats, sushi, trannys and creepy dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTownB

May 20, 2013
Orlando, FL
WARNING: this is a drunken FUM! If you don't know what FUM is, PM me and will explain.

Okay.....I have been approved to the gay group! ready for the crazy night???? Where do I start? Went to the P (Parliament House for those not familiar with Orlando) to see Addison Taylor whom I am slowly converting. Then to rev to see pants who is almost fully converted. Then back home to my crazy adobe where a bat flew in front of me and gave me whiplash.

So....I go upstairs to my bedroom and decided I needed some water. Walked outside to the balcony to grab a bottle from the fridge (yes I have a fridge on the terrace) and i find Jon (he is still on analogs but vapes a???) Don't really remember what it is (eRoll maybe) but I busted him smoking an analog on the floor below. You can see it between his fingers if you look closely.

photo 3-1.jpg

So...I fussed at him for a minute or three. Then my tranny room mate comes home and we start chatting........kinda boring yet kinda exciting!!! (Okay she isn't exactly a room mate but she is a really good friend that rents the studio apt above my garage).

photo 4.jpg

photo 5.jpg

As we are talking I remembered I had left over sushi downstairs in the kitchen. So, I told her goodnight and proceeded to go downstairs to retrieve my leftovers. As I open my bedroom door I about crapped my pants!!! Apparently Jon (who is visiting for a few days from Tampa) thought it would be cute to leave a REALLY creepy doll in front of my bedroom door.

photo-1.jpg

I freaked out! Closed the door and now in bed typing this. Just a synopsis of my crazy night, anyone that lives in OTown has had a few nights like this I'm sure. Good night fellow vapors! I'm sure I will not remember posting this tomorrow, LOL, it's all in fun BUT as crazy as the night was I did not touch an analog! (70 days and counting!!)

I would like to hear from anyone else in the Orlando area (drunken or un-drunken stories) or even Florida for that matter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread