Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
The HG2 is a great 20 amp CDR battery. However at the full 120 watts you will be slightly over the CDR for each battery when they are discharged at 3.2 volts. So keep the wattage at down slightly (110 watts), or swap out the batteries before they become this discharged. That box may have a cutoff voltage higher than 3.2v, I couldn't easily find the spec.

Ohms Law - Calculating safe amp usage | E-Cigarette Forum

Reactions: Road King

Road King

ECF Veteran
The HG2 is a great 20 amp CDR battery. However at the full 120 watts you will be slightly over the CDR for each battery when they are discharged at 3.2 volts. So keep the wattage at down slightly (110 watts), or swap out the batteries before they become this discharged. That box may have a cutoff voltage higher than 3.2v, I couldn't easily find the spec.

Ohms Law - Calculating safe amp usage | E-Cigarette Forum

Thank you.
I'm getting the 120w, but plan on vaping around 80-85. I run my current 50 watter usually around 40 or so.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Any good 20 amp battery will work just fine in that mod. You'll see best battery life from one of the 3000mAh parts, of which the HG2 is one. Another good option would be the Samsung 30Q. I am running the HG2s in my RX200s (triples, not pairs) and I love them.

Road King

ECF Veteran
Any good 20 amp battery will work just fine in that mod. You'll see best battery life from one of the 3000mAh parts, of which the HG2 is one. Another good option would be the Samsung 30Q. I am running the HG2s in my RX200s (triples, not pairs) and I love them.
Thanks.
I use 3000 mAh batteries for my single-cell Kanger now (one's an LG, the other's an AWT?) & didn't figure I wanted to give up any capacity either. The AWT says it's 35A, but we all know how that goes.
I'm planning on ordering the LG HG2s from Orbtronic tonight, as they have a pretty good price on them.

Reactions: suprtrkr

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Thanks.
I use 3000 mAh batteries for my single-cell Kanger now (one's an LG, the other's an AWT?) & didn't figure I wanted to give up any capacity either. The AWT says it's 35A, but we all know how that goes.
I'm planning on ordering the LG HG2s from Orbtronic tonight, as they have a pretty good price on them.
I have a dozen of them for my two RXs. It was an odd feeling, really; I use VTC4s in everything else. But I did the math, and the HG2 is about a perfect fit for the RX, so I bit the bullet, especially since I don't run it anywhere near 200 watts. They're working fine as fine can be. I bought all of them from Orb, and got great service and a free battery box for each pair into the bargain. I re-wrapped all but one triple, so I could keep them married. The yellow set is in one of the mods in this photo:
20160223_182324[1].jpg

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
My brown LG & red AWT are both suppose to be 3,000 mAh, but that brown one seems to last longer by a few hours than the red AWT. This time I'm just getting four brand new LGs & a couple of 2- bay chargers, one for home & one for work.
Sound plan. BTW, I keep meaning to tell you I like the paint on the scoot. I'm not tall enough for a RK; the longhorn bars and the forward controls are uncomfortable. But I do like me some Road Glide :)

Road King

ECF Veteran
Sound plan. BTW, I keep meaning to tell you I like the paint on the scoot. I'm not tall enough for a RK; the longhorn bars and the forward controls are uncomfortable. But I do like me some Road Glide :)
Thanks man.
The green one's a Softail, but I do have a black Road King (which was my old avatar). I also have a rigid Shovel & a V-Rod. Being of Irish descent, I've painted 8 of my previous bikes green as well! I'm not a tall guy, so I lower all my bikes. I did a 2" kit on the Road King to get it comfortable. When I get old enough for a fairing (I'm only 48!), a Road Glide will be in order. I sell Harleys, so I like to ride the Road Glides from work when it's wet/chilly. :D

Reactions: suprtrkr

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Thanks man.
The green one's a Softail, but I do have a black Road King (which was my old avatar). I also have a rigid Shovel & a V-Rod. Being of Irish descent, I've painted 8 of my previous bikes green as well! I'm not a tall guy, so I lower all my bikes. I did a 2" kit on the Road King to get it comfortable. When I get old enough for a fairing (I'm only 48!), a Road Glide will be in order. I sell Harleys, so I like to ride the Road Glides from work when it's wet/chilly. :D
Lol, I noticed. I put 64,000 on an FXSTC in 14 months once. My salesman couldn't believe it, lol. But I traded it in on a e-glide and I thought "Man! If this is a Geezer Glide, then I'm a Geezer!" I've been riding large frame since.

Wayondy

Multiple ID Suspension
Mar 15, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread