Battery advice please3x 18650 reloudna 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBrentonK

Oct 2, 2015
Yes wismec reaolou sry don't know spelling.dna200 device I'm wanting one but as I am big on battery safety I need to know can I safely go with the 3000 mah hg2s?(the brown 1). That would be great info to know. Exactly how safe it is w hg2s. If not I can alwatlys buy 25rs instead. If u sincerely believe I need 3 30 amp vtc4s I am asking after all!!

So thx, how safe is it, and is it able to pull the batt life real well at high watts (my vt200 don't). U never know how much I appericiate this.

N do u know any super best cheap e juice. Ran into the popular Forged ejuice 60 mils 15$! Sold at top $ stores . so. Found white label juice co it is prolly the #1 cheap juice I've tried n the rainbow she rbert tastes exactly like r bow sherbert. Omg. N cinamon roll is good. I heard some ppl found sum good ones.

Thx guys

JBrentonK

Oct 2, 2015
So yes MY (nub) thoughts.

20 amp cells is (3x) 60 amp. It only needs a MAX of 55 ( I think!). Therefore, lg2s r safe. But, may not be, due to amp per load or whatever. The Samsung 25r is the most trusted 20 amp battery however. It will b entitlrely safe surel . No amp read wrong-its. Just perfect! Yes 1500 is a lot to lose! Go with the obvious choice.

Plz note this being safe under 200 watts or more if it does more ( does it?). For 20 seconds average aka possibly 40 seconds and it may misfire for 60+ minutes. I am expecting it to hold up w lg2s. Will I be correct?

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
The evolve dna 200 has a maximum input current of 23a.
Any of the quality 20a CDR batteries will work.
The 3000 mah variety may give better battery life.

There has been a rash of fake / counterfeit LG HG2’s on the market lately.
Only buy from reputable vendors / dealers.

The VTC4 is not a 30a CDR cell.

JBrentonK

Oct 2, 2015
Decide what's the highest wattage you will be vaping at to determine how many amps you will need your cells to provide.
Links to all of @Mooch battery tests to date.
I am sorry for this reply. But please I need this information and telling me the things you have will not help.

U don't believe me. Don't find out for yourself in approx 5 days. I will not depend on say so. Only the truth. You do not understand? This I know!!!!! Butdo you follow, I know lg2s r not as trusted as 25rs for high amp . u can't teach a toddler new tricks lad!!!! I ask if 25rs or lg2s r best. Advice for u and the reader!!!: u will not get answers to these questions!!!

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Yes wismec reaolou sry don't know spelling.dna200 device I'm wanting one but as I am big on battery safety I need to know can I safely go with the 3000 mah hg2s?(the brown 1). That would be great info to know. Exactly how safe it is w hg2s. If not I can alwatlys buy 25rs instead. If u sincerely believe I need 3 30 amp vtc4s I am asking after all!!

So thx, how safe is it, and is it able to pull the batt life real well at high watts (my vt200 don't). U never know how much I appericiate this.

N do u know any super best cheap e juice. Ran into the popular Forged ejuice 60 mils 15$! Sold at top $ stores . so. Found white label juice co it is prolly the #1 cheap juice I've tried n the rainbow she rbert tastes exactly like r bow sherbert. Omg. N cinamon roll is good. I heard some ppl found sum good ones.

Thx guys

Simple Watts Law will tell you your answer.

200watts/9.0v (3batteries 3v each at lowest charge state before cutoff)=22.2222amps
200watts/9.6v (3xbatteries 3.2v each)=20.8333amps
Wattage/Lowest Battery Charge=Amps (you can go further and divide that by 0.9 (90% Mod Efficiency), but basic watts law gets you into the ball park of safety with at least 10% safety overhead.

LG HG2 Batteries are rated and 20amps CDR (Safest Rating the entire charge) at 35amps PDR (Short Pulse Discharge)
My RX200 the Wismec Made Board Brother to the DNA200 version, 100watts /w 3 HG2 Married batteries I get about 1 1/2 to 2days on a charge, the DNA200 version is quite similar in run time I hear.

Reactions: Baditude

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Yes the HG2 is safe in the Realeaux 3x Battery mods due to the 3x battery configuration. With the RX200 version firmware that now makes it 250watts over the base 200watts, then running at 250watts you are back to VTC4, LG HD2 and HD2C, VTC3, LG HB2, HB4,HB6. The 25R, HE2/HE4, VTC5, and Samsung 30Q also work as they are all 20amp CDR as well, with the 30Q being 3000mah like the HG2, but I wouldn't trust any of the 20amp CDR batteries over 180 watts plus in a 3xbattery config, just like I don't trust them 120watts plus in a 2x battery 150 to 200watt mod if in those wattage ranges. Best question to ask, is looking at "Some Mod", I run at normally 100 to 120watts, what battery suits that application, even though said "Some Mod" can do 200watts? If you are not going to consistently run at max watts of a mod, look at your intended application and do the Watts Law formula (Watts/Lowest Voltage=Amps). Reason most people look at the HG2 for the triple battery mods is their mah rating and factory spec of 20amp CDR, where like the 30Q Samsung rated them at 3000mah at 15amp CDR, but Mooch's test showed they equal the HG2 at 20amp CDR, so like above at 3.0v per battery lowest charge state, 22.22 amps and at 3.2v per battery lowest charge state, 20.83amps, 1 to 2 extra amps is not much stress over what the battery can normally handle, myself I do not reach that mod shut off, 1/4 to 1/2 battery charge I swap out my batteries so I am well under maxing out my amps.

JBrentonK

Oct 2, 2015
Yes the thought this was true that RX is doing 250 w. Again though I understand this watt thing, but it is simple n I just need the basics. Can I just ask the question? Since it isn't referee to. DNA 200 holds max capacity of 55 amp correct? This being the case, the lg 2 should work fine with this amp loadage requirement. In that I have to have 20 x3 for 60 amps approximate. I'm not using the RX though I'd like to. My conclusion thanks to u is greatly helped thou I 4get the details. But it remains much unchanged. So can anybody help prevent me from blowing myself up by answering my question?

JBrentonK

Oct 2, 2015
Is the 25 r or lg2 best for the 55 amp max of the dna 200? I told u I'm big on safety because that was my only original question lol. But its the only question! B lieve that... U just gotta have the right 'amp'... But is the 25 r or lg2 best for this? ... As stated, the vtc4 is brought into the possible, as an alternative to thesw other batts. But knda humerous I guess not since IMfire stated wed need 22 amp per battery!!! Oh lord ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread