Status
Not open for further replies.

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
I just got both the gold and the red deoxit in the mail yesterday. I got two little bottles with brushes like supX posted, it is 100% solution.
I wish the few times I had seen this mentioned or it was recommended that someone would have given me a swift kick!
It is unreal the difference it has made already. WOW!:vapor:

Last edited:

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
If the performance of your Reo has diminished and you can't find anything obviously wrong take a very close look at your firing pins head, if it looks like either one on either side of this new firing pin you need to replace your firing pin. This is what happens when you don't use enough Noalox or whatever it is you may be using and are a sub-ohmer. And here I thought there was something wrong with my TRA's 510 connection for the past several months, nope it's firing pin was toast. Both Reos that I took these from have new firing pins and are firing up good as new.

DSCN0418.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: camerajunkie

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Someone posted this ..they found somewhere about the deoxit~
Beware the brush applicator is not the best thing to use, since it contaminates the chemical when reinserted back after use. Best used with Q-TIPS (cotton buds), and remove the cotton part (by cutting it off at both ends, and then only using the tube as a dropper (straw-like) instead, and then discard when done - no contamination.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Kinda feel like I got shunned for asking about battery arcing....

Not at all brother. It's threads like these that teach us all and cause us to think of / share better ways to maximize efficiency of our mods. You did well my man. Excellent that you asked my brother :).

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Kinda feel like I got shunned for asking about battery arcing....

Not at all brother. It's threads like these that teach us all and cause us to think of / share better ways to maximize efficiency of our mods. You did well my man. Excellent that you asked my brother :).

Agree with Russ,

Reactions: Asbestos4004

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
The way I see it, every time someone asks a question, 1 or 2 people will note that it was helpful, my guess is that 20 to 30 people were wondering the same thing, they just didn't post about it, so I figure, the few who acknowledge learning from it, are just the tip of the iceberg as to who it has helped.

Even if it's been asked before, it doesn't hurt to bring it up again, since the shear number of posts on this subforum is pretty intimidating. When I came here in 2011, it took me a week to read all the posts, and that was just the ones *I* was interested in, I can't even imagine trying to get started now that REOville has grown.

AllPepperS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Palm City, FL
The way I see it, every time someone asks a question, 1 or 2 people will note that it was helpful, my guess is that 20 to 30 people were wondering the same thing, they just didn't post about it, so I figure, the few who acknowledge learning from it, are just the tip of the iceberg as to who it has helped.

Even if it's been asked before, it doesn't hurt to bring it up again, since the shear number of posts on this subforum is pretty intimidating. When I came here in 2011, it took me a week to read all the posts, and that was just the ones *I* was interested in, I can't even imagine trying to get started now that REOville has grown.

Yeah, there is a lot going on in Reoville. I'm still finding my way around ECF. The only question that might be dumb (and I mean that in a nice way) is the one you don't ask. Everybody I have had contact with here is more than helpful. It's a great place. Maintenance is a pretty important topic, I think. The more you know. :2cool:

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Well then , do the reo woodvil only take button top batteries ?
I know the site says AW but I do like the Samsung 25R flat top batteries as I know through using them they are good.
Ive used them on a variety of builds and resistances and AW batteries for me can't be any safer so would only be if the mod only took button top batteries.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Well then , do the reo woodvil only take button top batteries ?
I know the site says AW but I do like the Samsung 25R flat top batteries as I know through using them they are good.
Ive used them on a variety of builds and resistances and AW batteries for me can't be any safer so would only be if the mod only took button top batteries.
Flat tops will work fine in a woodvil totally different setup then a metal reo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread