Well today I became a statistic of sorts. I use 18650 batterys in all my devices. I also cary them in a small fanny pack when at my part time job. I also cary a pair of tweezers incase the post on my Stardusts goes up to far to make contact and I need to pull it out a little. In a second pocket I carry a spair stardust and small bottle of juice. Ive carried this set up for about 2+ months EVERYDAY at work. Nothing has ever happened till today. I drive cars around at a Auto Auction and was parking a car around the lot to a designated space, when a bottle rocket sound and then a flash of FIRE in the front of my pants from the fanny pack. I slammed on the brakes and put it in park and jumped out of the car with my FRONT ON FIRE. It singed the hair on my arms all the way up to my elbow. Burned a hole in my pants and shirt AND underpants. Left the door open for the smoke to get out. Got a burn on my left hand( 1 finger) and the palm of my right hand from grabbing the BURNING Battery out of the car from under the seat. After all it wasnt my car, lol. Poured mtn dew on the carpet fire in the floor board, lol. YES it missed my Johnson and preserved my future family life barely. Might as well get a laugh, RIGHT, lol. All in all it could have been MUCH MUCH worse. I could have been driving on the road. But the reason I tell about this is to learn from my mistake. I will NEVER AGAIN have a BARE Battery in a pocket or another fanny pack from now on. The battery was a little older( maybe 6 months) but if I had not had another METAL object in the same place as the battery, then this would not have happened to me. My Shaking is finally starting to subside now so Ill be fine but wanted to share this with my Vaping Family. Now for the pics.