Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentine Michael Smith

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Apperantly all the flashlight guys have "seen the light" .....

Can you imagine having a flashlight and PV obsession at the same time?

I can only imagine having to choose between being able to vape and blind my neighbor with a 30,000,000 candle power or whatever-rating-they-use flashlight.....

Combination flashlight and PV anyone? Wonder how many mah you need for that thing?

thebat1

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
So I'm going to buy batt for hv vaping in my chuck are these still the recommendations ? 8 months is last post. Will be buying from Super T.
Thanks

I am wondering the same thing as I never did do it before because it indeed did give me a headace..the more I read it the more I am lost even when I had gotten direct links to thing.

I also want to use my ego carts on the big chuck and cant figure that out either..

scratching my head...lol

Pedro A. Morales

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2011
Orlando, fl

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Bonnie, I haven't tried them but my impressions are:
1) They aren't Li-Ion or LiPo, they're NIHM. That's what drugstore batteries are. They are inherently more stable than lithium batteries and don't need "protection." You'd have to check with them if they use the same charger as your 18650s.
2) They come in 400mAh and 600mAh. A basic eGo lasts longer between charges.

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
I have some of the 4.8v batteries (bought from Super-T though they're the same).

WARNING: Do NOT use a normal charger for them! You have to use the charger designed for them!

As far as how long they last, I have no idea because I don't have anything that uses that size (don't ask why I bought batteries when i don't have a pv that they fit in... it's a long sad story...). I have heard from others though that the mAh rating is very conservative and they last much longer than it would have you believe, but I can't personally verify that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread