Battery light stuck ON, but no output

Status
Not open for further replies.
A month ago my girlfriend's father found an ecig in the lost and found at work and knowing that I vape, he gave it to me. I cleaned the tank out and gave the battery a full charge and everything was working flawlessly. The other night I was using the battery from the found ecig and it flashed three times and then the light stayed on and it stopped pulling. I tried as much as I could to get the light unstuck without taking it apart, but in the end my only option was to let it fully drain and the plug it back in to see if the circuits would be reset. A week later, the light is finally completely off and I go to plug it in to charge it back up, as soon as I plug it in the light just fades back on and stays, even after I unplug it. Right now its sitting at a 0% charge, and I have no idea if the battery can be saved.

I have no idea what the model is, beside EVOD, but it could be a possible VV, maybe from a starter kit? clicks go like this:
3 clicks to change LED color (red, white, blue)
5 clicks on/off

Here's a picture of the battery in question.

If you know the problem or have experienced the same thing, let me know.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_9458.jpg
    IMG_9458.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
FIXED IT

I let it drain even more, after another twelve hours i plugged it in and it started charging like normal (after a couple minutes of nothing happening). It ilappears to be working fine though!

i have found with some ego style batteries when this happens hook them
up to a charger right off. it seems to reset something.(perhaps a low charge condition)
regards
mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread