Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
LG HG2s coming in at 3.81 after a full REO bottle @ .6 ohms

I love these batts. Highly recommended :)

I have been running 4 of these in 4 Woodies for 2+ days, all with .5 to .6 Nuppin' builds (a single, a dual and 2 high center parallel coils), and agree with the Sloth that they have staying power well beyond any of my other batts bar none. I see at least another 8 of them and running them in all 6 18650 Woodvil's.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Or cheaper here! Low shipping and little box for each pair...

Also, I kinda like the way the brown disappears inside a woodville...
:rolleyes:
:lol: Yeah, that's my favorite thing about them....they match my Woodvils. I never thought about wanting brown batteries until I got some, but now I love 'em.

I am also noticing that they seem to last and last. I rotate a lot, always have a handful of batteries charged, and pay little attention to when and how long ago I've changed my battery in any given REO, so I don't have statistics, but i can tell they're very good.

Reactions: Spydro

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Glad others are finding they like the LGs. I just got back from a week long backpacking trip where I utilized most my batteries at one point or another. The LGs have thus far proven to be the longest lasting battery I've got and it was really evident this past week when going through so many different batteries. They also seem to hit harder - could be making that one up, but an LG HG2 in a grand with a magnet on the positive contact hits like a ton of bricks :)

quittingvegas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Las Vegas
Glad others are finding they like the LGs. I just got back from a week long backpacking trip where I utilized most my batteries at one point or another. The LGs have thus far proven to be the longest lasting battery I've got and it was really evident this past week when going through so many different batteries. They also seem to hit harder - could be making that one up, but an LG HG2 in a grand with a magnet on the positive contact hits like a ton of bricks :)

So i just ordered these for my 2 metallic reo grands.. What type of magnet should be used and where can I order?

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I have 4 LGs on the way, from RTD. They haven't arrived yet. But Saturday, I stopped into a local B&M, to visit with a friend, and I noticed that they just received some LGs; so I bought 2 more. I have them in 2 of my Woodvils, and I'm really impressed with them. They are certainly living up to the hype.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I just got 4 LG HE2's and 4 Sammy 25Rs about three weeks ago. Now you guys have me wanting to try the LG HG2's!!

The HG2s are pretty sweet. My experience with my first one: With my dual coil .4 ohm Manta, I pulled the battery after 5ml, and the battery voltage was still at 3.7 on my multi meter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread