Battery upside down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilac

Apr 2, 2010
Scotland
Hi Tim, My Don leaks occasionally into the battery compartment, i got the V2 901 atomiser fitting to see if that would stop it, but it hasn't...

would it be okay to use the battery the 'wrong' way round, ie, bottom to the atomiser, as it looks like it would be harder for the juice to seep into the battery that way?

I've just bought 2 new 18350's from you for the minidon and don't want them ruined :cry:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hi Tim, My Don leaks occasionally into the battery compartment, i got the V2 901 atomiser fitting to see if that would stop it, but it hasn't...

would it be okay to use the battery the 'wrong' way round, ie, bottom to the atomiser, as it looks like it would be harder for the juice to seep into the battery that way?

I've just bought 2 new 18350's from you for the minidon and don't want them ruined :cry:

Hi Lilac!

That shouldn't really happen unless you are really flooding the atomiser but even then i would have thought it would be minimal.

Inevitably yes you can reverse the battery if that helps your situation. ;-)

afrazier5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I remember hearing that the 901's tend to leak due to the air hole design. I recall that if you put a drip tip around it that it would capture any leakage. Jason or Rob at ElectronicStix should be able to give you some guidance.

Second to this, you might also look into one of the goosenecks which add some distance between your PV and the tip which will preserve any damage to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread