battery worries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan Girling

Jun 8, 2015
Hi all, well this is my first post. I have been vaping for over a year now and love it but just lately a battery that I have had for about 6 months seems to have something wobbling about inside itlike something is loose can anyone tell me what it is and is it dangerous. ?? Oh the battery is an ego with a blue led button to turn on/off and being used with an evod clearomiser.

many thanks for reading this.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
wow ... you got 6 months out of an Ego?? most of them only last 2 months... :) sounds like either the top cap or bottom cap has become loose ( they are known for this), if its a unit with the twist controller on the bottom then that is most likely the source of the wobble. Other than that I would continue to monitor the physical state of well being of the mod and continue using it untill the cap(s) become too loose to use without fear. You may want to take the opportunity to upgrade to a better battery too :)

Reactions: Susan Girling

Susan Girling

Jun 8, 2015
wow ... you got 6 months out of an Ego?? most of them only last 2 months... :) sounds like either the top cap or bottom cap has become loose ( they are known for this), if its a unit with the twist controller on the bottom then that is most likely the source of the wobble. Other than that I would continue to monitor the physical state of well being of the mod and continue using it untill the cap(s) become too loose to use without fear. You may want to take the opportunity to upgrade to a better battery too :)
Lol thanks for your advice x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread