BAZINGA! Juice Specials (historical record)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevesCVO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Clown School
that's why I waited! had my fingers and toes crossed, and while it made it tough to do stuff, paid off!

It's all good. I used my rewards points for a coupon code. One of these days I'm gonna go up and visit Kent and sit in the warehouse and vape his juice until I pass out :vapor: :headbang:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Just filled an atty with CLS, born on 10/17/14.....first time I have tried this flavor....wow....its absolutely delicious....:)

Friend of mine from California sent me a 15ml bottle, I'll be ordering some tomorrow, the 15ml is going fast.

Great relaxing vape before bedtime, I'm truly enjoying it....Cheers to Clark and Katy again......:toast:

-Dale

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I saw on Facebook that Strawnilla is the flavor of the week this week. The code is Straw30 for 30% off. I don't know why I didn't see it announced here nor did I get an email. Oh well, figured it might help someone if I mention it here!
Good through midnight May 5th.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I saw on Facebook that Strawnilla is the flavor of the week this week. The code is Straw30 for 30% off. I don't know why I didn't see it announced here nor did I get an email. Oh well, figured it might help someone if I mention it here!
Good through midnight May 5th.

Thanks Jingles! I've stopped worrying about it because someone always beats me to the posting. :laugh:

Email NT to make sure you are set to get the newsletter at contact@nicoticket.com . I got mine, glad you saw it on FB! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread