BAZINGA! Juice Specials (historical record)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Can anyone tell me if there is much of a marshmellow taste in this

I use a nautilus Mini, 1.8ohm/4.8v and its sweet, but the flavor is subtle to me.
What I have found though, is I mix it with everything, and it really adds to other flavors in sweetness and richness. So much so, that I bought (3) 60ml bottles of it because I will be sad when it's gone.

Last edited:

poobear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
IN
I use a Nautilus Mini, 1.8ohm/4.8v and its sweet, but the flavor is subtle to me.
What I have found though, is I mix it with everything, and it really adds to other flavors in sweetness and richness. So much so, that I bought (3) 60ml bottles of it because I will be sad when it's gone.
I got 1 60 with my bogo order yesterday if I like (if still there) will get more on the 6/11 bogo order

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
If you aren't pleased with it straight, try mixing it.
I just mixed Peeps 50/50 with Vapor Dude's Buttery Nipple, which was OK straight, but a little sharp and "empty" and now it's dreamy and full bodied.

By empty, I mean it had good flavor intensity, but it was all high notes.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
For those with Peeps questions, this is one juice that really likes the heat! I love it @ 60 watts. Marshmallowy goodness with the heat. Bring it up to 100 watts and you get straight outta the campfire toasted marshmallow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread