Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
full

Hi @vapehappy and welcome aboard!

I looked over their web, and the mods look pretty interesting. And a lifetime warranty is nothing to sneeze at in this industry. They're unregulated, you know. Have you used unregulated devices before and are you aware of the battery safety aspects when using them? If not, we can suggest some reading that will help you get up to speed.

Happy vaping!

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
I've never had one, or know anybody who has. Just looking at their website, I have to say a lifetime warranty is impressive as all get out. They've apparently been in business for a while, too. I have to repeat Darth's comment: safety first. Having done so, and mindful of your citing the Ohm's Law Calculator, I'd say go for it. No offense, but this is New Members and we get quite a few who are a mushroom cloud looking for the spot with the X on it; I wouldn't care for any of them to read this and not hear the safety message :) Curiosity compels me to ask, which model did you want? And is this intended to be a contest mod?

Reactions: Darth Omerta

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Ok. If you're a mekkie, make up your own mind. You know what you're doing, or you wouldn't still be alive. I have to wonder, though, why not buy a regulated box if you really want to carry two batteries and it isn't a contest mod. The Sigielei 150 is going at about the same price and makes a good bit more power. Just a thought. That certainly is a nice looking box mod. If you get one, I hope it works as good as it looks.

Reactions: Darth Omerta

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Well anybody who is willing to back their product with a lifetime warranty is likely using some quality materials. I would be interested in trying one myself. Im not much for competition vaping. I like some of the mechs amd drippers used in comps but i vape for my enjoyment and i build for the hobby, no need to show off my cloud, it gets noticed anyway lol.

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Just a warning,

I would advise against efest. Its not a 35A anything. Its a rewrap of a B or C bin battery. I would never load them in anything that was meant for comps and i would be very cautious of loading them in anything unregulated.

If all you're running is .7 and up the efest is fine. Upgrade your batteries first. Also married batteries are key in anything that takes multiple batts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread