Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Check and make sure the clear flat tank seal is in the base. It should sit int he bottom of the base and around the heating element head. If it is there you may want to take it out and clean the seal as well as the base where it sits, and the tank threads. Once it is all cleaned put the seal back in and try it all again.

If that seal is not there contact CS. We will have them on the site here soon. But we might have one in the warehouse we can send out to you.

Djplato

ECF Veteran
Is that the long piece that the coil head screws into? If its the clear piece that goes from coil head to base then yes that ones there. And thanks for the response. Ill hopefully get it all cleaned up here shortly when I can. Other then the couple small problems im really liking the tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
2013-12-30 19.07.52.jpg 2013-12-30 19.08.33.jpg

Thats what you are looking for. Make sure it is in there and seated flat. I like to take it out at least once a week and clean under the seal wash the seal off and wipe the tank threads clean to remove any build up.

The pics above have the heating element (head) removed from the base.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Please contact CS and we will see if we have any more in the warehouse we can send you. We should be getting stock in next week and have them on the site for purchase.

Some times it will stick to the tank when you open it to refill and then fall off, and not be noticed. Please make note when refilling not to lose the seal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread