Dismiss Notice
ACT NOW!! Stop the FDA from banning nearly ALL vaping products from the market! Support the "Cole Bill" now: CLICK HERE for details

Be careful where you get your e-liquid in Thailand!

Discussion in 'Thailand Forum' started by AllocInit, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AllocInit

AllocInit Full Member

Jul 6, 2013
    I'm sure many of you know what's legit, but just in case, there are some knock-off e-liquid here in Thailand.

There's a website that sells a Pink Spot knock-off called Blue Spot. Blue Spot as a brand, not the Blu Spot flavor that Pink Spot has. Same style logo & packaging.
    The website claims that it's 100% American made, but that's a complete lie. If you've been vaping for a while, then it would be obvious, but to someone relatively new to vaping,it might not me. Yes, I made the rookie mistake of buying them. It was only when I looked for a Blue Spot website when I realized that it's complete BS. They also sell eGO-C knock-offs that are neither from Ovale or JoyeTech.

There are also self-proclaimed authorized Ovale dealers with a legitimate looking website. But upon further inspection, you see that it's fake. Ovale cannot set up a Thailand store since it's illegal to sell them. There are even stores that sells these Ovale liquid, with a bunch of Korean writing on them and Cappucino is instead spelled Cappuchino. At first, I thought this was on purpose, but the official Ovale website spells it correctly as Cappuccino.

I'm sure there are more cases of fake e-liquids here in Thailand. If you know any, please let us know, so we don't get duped into buying overpriced fake liquid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.