Be Honest.....Do you have any desire or plans to quit vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HooP OoteD?

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2012
Nashville Tn
hahah. Yeah. I was going to mention that I am probably the least scary pretend Cruella there is. Though I would like to adopt more than 100 dalmatian puppies at some point in my life. Legally. :p
Well, you are in luck. I work for a veterinarian so I think I can make that happen for you.

Last edited:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I asked my brother the same question and he just said that he had no plans to quit, just plans to drop nicotine content. I am still trying to do this as well. started with 24mg originally and I am at 8mg now. Im going to 6mg in a couple of weeks and then 3mg within three months.
Wow! You've moved quickly. I started at 36 and I go down to 24mg sometimes, but if I go lower, I go back up. Do you have any suggestions or tips?

Reactions: HooP OoteD?

HooP OoteD?

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2012
Nashville Tn
Well, switching over to VW and a new tank made the 24mg just too powerful for me. I guess I have become a light weight with nicotine, which is a good thing. But, luckily each time I have dropped, I have not noticed that much of a difference, but my puff count has probably increased quite a bit. What has worked for me in dropping nicotine is every time I switch down, I buy liquid in bulk. That way I don't really have a choice of going back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread