Beantown vapor's oh face and soaked custody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
Hello people. I just purchased these two juices and they taste awful right out of the bottle. These two juices have been hyped all over youtube.

I would appreciate if anyone is familiar with oh face and soaked custody and can tell me if they need to be steeped and if so for how long? I cannot believe the reviews on these juices...something must be wrong.

Any info would be appreciated.

cllmda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I dont buy those but Beantown's PEARANA (Pear banana) has been my ADV for several years...Even though Ive been told that it supposedly comes pre-steeped, Ive NEVER found it to actually be that way...it has a very strong smell of alcohol (as in rubbing alcohol) and no fruity smell/taste AT ALL when the bottles are first opened....After a week... or two... or 3... there's a complete change and it has a very strong fruity smell ...you would never know it was the same juice!I would DEF say try a bit of steeping on your flavors too ;)....

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
That's strange. I've been vaping Oh Face for almost 3 years now. I've never ever got a bottle that tasted awful, including 120mls bought directly from beantown and vaped right away.
How long did you steep it may i ask? I still have it steeping for about 2 weeks. I hope it comes alive because it was awful out of the bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread