Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

XBarbarian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2014
Largo, FL
I offered my gesture to support, in gratitude for the forum and the information made available here.after completing the paypal transaction, is there anything else I need to do, to proudly wear the badge? will it auto populate my posts?
edit: yep.. auto appeared =) Thanks ECF mod team and those that labor tirelessly to keep this site up and clean!

Last edited:

SMagee

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
Amesbury, MA
What's the benefits for becoming a paid member?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

For all the $$ I saved in Co-ops, tips, and finding vendors that have a reputation here I wanted to pay some back.

Karma can be good, or not so good I have found out. Something helps you, you help it out in return.

But that's just me

Joe, I like your website and have no problem kicking in some greenbacks to help support your publishing. However, Paypal sucks! (see http://www.paypalsucks.com) Please post your address so that like minded people and myself can send you a money order. On another note, are you the same Smokeyjoe on OverclockUK? Another one of my must visit sites.

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
Hey guys... I don't want to be a bother - so grateful for ECF and all it does to help new vapers, as well as nurture community. But I do need help. An error occurred and my supporting membership renewal fee was removed from my PayPal twice in the same week, resulting in a double-pay. I wrote to let ECF know and asked them to fix it, but then they returned BOTH the payments and cancelled my supporting membership instead of just returning one (the duplicate fee) as requested. Can you have someone "take the conn" on this and get it fixed as well as contact me to let me know it's all fixed? I know you are all very busy but this has already been pending for several weeks. Thanks so much - I appreciate it.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I am a supporting member of ECF, but my current subscription runs out either 10/31 (when I paid last year) or in early November sometime when it actually started. My subscription is not set up to be automatically renewed, but I do want to continue it for another year.

If I just use the subscription page to pay the $24 for another year, when do I do it so it will continue on for another year from it's ending date without a lapse in my subscription?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
I am a supporting member of ECF, but my current subscription runs out either 10/31 (when I paid last year) or in early November sometime when it actually started. My subscription is not set up to be automatically renewed, but I do want to continue it for another year.

If I just use the subscription page to pay the $24 for another year, when do I do it so it will continue on for another year from it's ending date without a lapse in my subscription?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Are you saying that you had cancelled the recurring payment in Paypal? If so, just go through the subscription process again the day before it runs out. If you didn't actually cancel the subscription, it will automatically renew. All subscriptions to the best of my knowledge are setup to auto renew.

EDIT: I see now they have non auto renewal memberships, it wasn't that way the last I had looked. If that's what you have I'd just renew the day before your membership runs out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread