Status
Not open for further replies.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Hubby and I had been searching the internet for 4 solid weeks hunting for the right type of end caps. We couldn't find anything without making a very large investment. In the end I desided to first sell the tanks and see if it was worth investing into caps. If enough people want them and the tanks start selling more I will get them. I like the stainless steel the best. Right now I'm thinking of melting the bottom of the tank closed leaving just the hole for the carto open. That way we'll only need a top end cap...

2nd vote for a tiger.Very nice tanks any way to get silver colored end caps instead of the black rubber for standard tanks?

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
Most of the tanks I make are for people who already have the tank ends or the mod itself. I can make any size tank including the Zen reg. I do have a few with fairies right now but no purple c.z.'s. I think I'll post more of the lava type tanks today.

Oh mercy, more tanks to drool over! LOL

I'm loving #5 and #6 too, sitting here thinking 'bout getting one of those as well and then I read the above!

You know what else I thought would be cool? Having the mini Zenesis tanks with ~Z~ on it. (If you should ever make one like that, put my name on it and mark it sold! :) )

*~Peace~*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Oklahoma
I understand and yes Stainless would be awesome.
Hubby and I had been searching the internet for 4 solid weeks hunting for the right type of end caps. We couldn't find anything without making a very large investment. In the end I desided to first sell the tanks and see if it was worth investing into caps. If enough people want them and the tanks start selling more I will get them. I like the stainless steel the best. Right now I'm thinking of melting the bottom of the tank closed leaving just the hole for the carto open. That way we'll only need a top end cap...

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
Okay, I'm wanting either #5 or #6 also, but I have a question......

I've got the Turquoise and gold matrix stone Lava tank and think the tanks I mentioned above would look fabulous on it. You know, blue like the ocean with a fish or blue like the sky with a bird! :) But I'm torn between the two of 'em!

So what do you think, fish or bird? Are those still available?

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
I myself like the bird better. But I think the blue tank would go better with the fish. Like he's swimming around. It's funny you mentioned this. My maidon name was Fisher so we were going to name the tanks Fish Tanks...

Okay, #5 the fish it is! You're a Fisher and I'm a Pisces and those beat a bird any day. ROFL! Going to pay you now but hold off boxing it up til after you put the other pictures up because I may add to my order. :)

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Here are a few more tanks I had waiting to be nickel plated. These are more 'guyish' at least I think so. I also made a tank with the bottom melted almost completely closed except for a hole for the carto. So far it seems ok. At least I won't have to worry about one end cap...... 1/2 the problem solved. Oh and it takes a dual coil carto with the little lip and a oring. These would be awesome to electroform.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
I really appreciate you saying that Jon. It means a lot. Besides your the one who got me going with these tanks! I love your tanks but I love glass more! Glass and Lava... Oh my gosh I just realized that lava is glass! I'll see you tomorrow night at 8:45 pm on your thread for the original tank sale.

I got the pleasure of seeing these in person at Vapebash. WOW!! What a nice accent piece for a tank, plus I believe it adds a bit of stability too.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
You gals really need to help me out here. What direction should I be going with making these tanks. I want to buckle down and focus on perfecting them. Size matters here. If we could get a vote or something on one size. That way I can also concentrate on designing more styles. Before I was in between boy or girl tanks, and now I know they will be girl tanks. At least for now. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread