Status
Not open for further replies.

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
You gals really need to help me out here. What direction should I be going with making these tanks. I want to buckle down and focus on perfecting them. Size matters here. If we could get a vote or something on one size. That way I can also concentrate on designing more styles. Before I was in between boy or girl tanks, and now I know they will be girl tanks. At least for now. Thanks in advance.

Wait, I thought that size always mattered. ROFL! J/K

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
Hi

Just noticed more tanks went up. gorgeous, Of course more girl tanks. I have to admit I am partial to the lava tanks ones you have. Have they all been sold?

Hi Sugar! Aren't they gorgeous!! Number 5 and 7 are coming home to me, can't wait to bedazzle my lava tanks! :) Great thing about the tubing material, they can take any kind of juice you throw in there and won't crack!

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
Well, I have Lava Stone tank would love to dress up, and a Zen standard.
Oh! I'm also getting a BAM, is that tank the same size as a Zen mini?

I like the idea of no bottom cap.... no leaks so far with closing the glass?

The BAM (Black Aluminum Mini Zenesis) will have the same size tank as the Zenesis mini. :)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hi Sugar! Aren't they gorgeous!! Number 5 and 7 are coming home to me, can't wait to bedazzle my lava tanks! :) Great thing about the tubing material, they can take any kind of juice you throw in there and won't crack!

HI Ma'am
I have some cinna pear that will go perfect with the # 2 I bought last night. hehe.....This is such a great idea. and so original too.

:)

zygote

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2012
new york
You gals really need to help me out here. What direction should I be going with making these tanks. I want to buckle down and focus on perfecting them. Size matters here. If we could get a vote or something on one size. That way I can also concentrate on designing more styles. Before I was in between boy or girl tanks, and now I know they will be girl tanks. At least for now. Thanks in advance.
what about us guys, B.

*~Peace~*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Oklahoma
I really do love all of the tank designs. If I had a Lava Tank I would be getting.Number 6 and number 4 those are my favorites. I like the standard ones except the black rubber just throws it off for me. I think I have come back and looked at these at least 12 times.I notice some of the regulars have SS fittings? Any chance of getting something like that?

Last edited:

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
HI Ma'am
I have some cinna pear that will go perfect with the # 2 I bought last night. hehe.....This is such a great idea. and so original too.

The #2 is awesome, congrats!!!

I keep forgetting that some of ya'll don't own Zenesis APVs and aren't familiar with this material. It's just as strong and durable as glass but its gone none of the weight that glass does.

It's just a tiny bit thicker than a standard Lava tank tube, and weighs just slightly more, not much at all. It is amazing stuff, I kid you not.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
No leaks so far. Ma'ma is getting this tank for Beta testing.

Well, I have Lava Stone tank would love to dress up, and a Zen standard.
Oh! I'm also getting a BAM, is that tank the same size as a Zen mini?

I like the idea of no bottom cap.... no leaks so far with closing the glass?

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
I like your sun and I do have little ones just like. I'll start with suns tomorrow.
I'd love one for my lavatank

Something more manly please:) I'd really love one to match my avatar, a sublime sun would rock my socks off. Skulls, spades or flames would do also for my lavatank, ill check back and see what you have to offer.

Keep up the great work!

Foggy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
breaking my refresh button
I am definitely interested in glass for lava tanks. I'd like to see some with border designs top and bottom. Something like this:

stencil1.gif

Or modify this design:

smd39.gif

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Bedazzlle

Number 35 is calling me lol. when you say reg sized carto tanks, are you saying boge sized 3.0 sr ? Some of those tanks look a little longer than others so is it safe to assume the taller reg cartos tanks take dcts? or xl cartos?
If you have already explained this, sorry for asking again, I must have missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread