Status
Not open for further replies.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Hopefully Kathy will drop by and let you know if she has that size. Her sizes aren't listed on her site, that I can see anyways, and I've forgotten what sizes most of the tubes are. :blush: Sorry I couldn't help more!
I’M BACK TO ECF! I MISSED YOU GUYS.
Hopefully Kathy will drop by and let you know if she has that size. Her sizes aren't listed on her site, that I can see anyways, and I've forgotten what sizes most of the tubes are. :blush: Sorry I couldn't help more!

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Yea! Great to see you Ms. Melting Glass.

316_zpscc64d7fe.gif

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Hi Kathy! It's so nice to see you back. :banana:I love the blue and green, it's gorgeous!

I tried a sub ohm tank and they aren't for me. The vape is too warm, airy and it makes me cough like crazy! I think the main problem is that I have to vape 70PG and the sub ohms do much better with high VG. I'm still a carto tank lover :wub:. I do have a few Aerotanks, GeniTanks, Nautilus's, and my new favorite the GS Air and GS Air M. The GS Air is cheap ($8.50) but is amazing! The flavor is great and the coils are not only inexpensive but last for weeks.

The newest version of the Nautilus coils are really good, too. So much more flavor! I adore my Bedazzled Nautilus tanks. I also have a new favorite mod. I bought a Rose IPV Mini. I love it.

I hope everyone is doing well and you're enjoying your grandkids. We saw my grandson in his first school play Saturday night. He was in 12 Angry Jurors. It was the best night out ever! :hubba:

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Hi Kathy! It's so nice to see you back. :banana:I love the blue and green, it's gorgeous!

I tried a sub ohm tank and they aren't for me. The vape is too warm, airy and it makes me cough like crazy! I think the main problem is that I have to vape 70PG and the sub ohms do much better with high VG. I'm still a carto tank lover :wub:. I do have a few Aerotanks, GeniTanks, Nautilus's, and my new favorite the GS Air and GS Air M. The GS Air is cheap ($8.50) but is amazing! The flavor is great and the coils are not only inexpensive but last for weeks.

The newest version of the Nautilus coils are really good, too. So much more flavor! I adore my Bedazzled Nautilus tanks. I also have a new favorite mod. I bought a Rose IPV Mini. I love it.

I hope everyone is doing well and you're enjoying your grandkids. We saw my grandson in his first school play Saturday night. He was in 12 Angry Jurors. It was the best night out ever! :hubba:

Hi Bukket5 nice to see you’re still surviving up north in Alaska. I really don’t care for the sub ohm tanks either but hubby and all the guys love them and I love making/decorating them. I’ve heard of the Rose but I can’t picture it right now.
What ever works works. Be good and keep enjoying the grandkids.
Kathy

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com

Attachments

• IMG_9830.JPG
    IMG_9830.JPG
    880 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9809.JPG
    IMG_9809.JPG
    680.8 KB · Views: 24

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
New tubes for the Herakles Herakles - Bedazzle Glass Tubes
Plus I just realized the new Arctic is the same size as the Atlantis V1.
Arctic - Bedazzle Glass Tubes

That's fantastic! I've been wondering if you were ever going to make Atlantis tubes again since I have several and they are boring. The Atlantis has come out with a 1.0 coil so it's not for sub-ohmers only anymore. I'm off to order. There are several designs I just can't get out of my head.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
I can't connect to your checkout page.
It has to be my server. It's been acting up for me these last 2 days. I know they shut down on Monday for what ever reason.
I haven't had anyone else say anything so maybe my site is mad at you. lol.
Maybe go back in an hour or just send me your order and I'll send you an invoice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread