Status
Not open for further replies.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
I still can not check out. I get the error that Safari can not establish secure connection with server at Bedazzle Glass Tubes - Bedazzle Glass Tubes - which has always seemed odd since the website I was coming from established the same connection (as far as I know). There's a couple links at the bottom that just don't do anything. I'm on an old version of Safari (still haven't upgraded my OS) 5.1 that's not supported anymore.

Using the same link as above, I can go right into the site without a problem. So I tend to think the issue might be me not getting a secured connection??? Idk. This stuff can baffle me. It's a weird glitch that I haven't run into before.

I'd be glad to post a pic once I can buy one. :thumb:
All I can think of is update. Your behind about 3 versions. What size tubes are you interested in?

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: tyleris12

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
All I can think of is update. Your behind about 3 versions. What size tubes are you interested in?

I know I'm behind. It's kinda major process to upgrade and usually mac is backwards compatable. This is a first due to the recent middlemen exploits. I've never had to do that kind of upgrade before where I've had to wipe my computer clean to install. I've got 2 other macs and one I can't upgrade after 20 years because of this. LOl.Macs last forever.

It hasn't affected anyother website this way.

The tube I wanted was subtank mini. I "conversed" to you which one.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
I know I'm behind. It's kinda major process to upgrade and usually mac is backwards compatable. This is a first due to the recent middlemen exploits. I've never had to do that kind of upgrade before where I've had to wipe my computer clean to install. I've got 2 other macs and one I can't upgrade after 20 years because of this. LOl.Macs last forever.

It hasn't affected anyother website this way.

The tube I wanted was subtank mini. I "conversed" to you which one.
aikannae1 if you can think of a way I can send you pics just tell me and I’ll give it a try. I have only had an Mac for less than a year so I know very, very little. What about that automator or cloud sharing? I’m open for ideas.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
aikannae1 if you can think of a way I can send you pics just tell me and I’ll give it a try. I have only had an Mac for less than a year so I know very, very little. What about that automator or cloud sharing? I’m open for ideas.

I'm old school mac. I "evolved" before all that stuff was added and so I don't use it. I'm not the best person to learn from since many of my apps are open source and not in the app store or supported by Apple.

I would suggest contacting support or making an appt to take some of the classes at the mac store. I'm going to have to do that with my next mac because I'm sure those things would make life easier. That's all free if your computer is under a year old. Most towns also have a Mac user group and those are great resources for low cost help with old equip or upgrades. Macs are a lot more open and flexible than what the media gives them credit for.

I was hoping you could pm me an invoice and I could pay with Paypal or Popmoney.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
I'm old school mac. I "evolved" before all that stuff was added and so I don't use it. I'm not the best person to learn from since many of my apps are open source and not in the app store or supported by Apple.

I would suggest contacting support or making an appt to take some of the classes at the mac store. I'm going to have to do that with my next mac because I'm sure those things would make life easier. That's all free if your computer is under a year old. Most towns also have a Mac user group and those are great resources for low cost help with old equip or upgrades. Macs are a lot more open and flexible than what the media gives them credit for.

I was hoping you could pm me an invoice and I could pay with Paypal or Popmoney.
Which tank did you want? I would love to send you a invoice.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Morning everyone I finally uploaded Cats and I pic. We laughed our a** off taking it. I wish I could of cropped both our necks off.
She was here for about 3 hours and I don’t think we stopped once to take a breath. I had so much fun just relaxing and having time with her. She’s a kind sole and I love her bunches. Now if she can figure out how to do the new ECF and see her pic.

Attachments

• IMG_0449.jpg
    IMG_0449.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 55

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Morning everyone I finally uploaded Cats and I pic. We laughed our a** off taking it. I wish I could of cropped both our necks off.
She was here for about 3 hours and I don’t think we stopped once to take a breath. I had so much fun just relaxing and having time with her. She’s a kind sole and I love her bunches. Now if she can figure out how to do the new ECF and see her pic.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Oh my gosh....4 months later and my first time back on the new ECF. Still have no idea what I am doing. I DID enjoy our visit very much. Kathy is adorable!! I have a long overdue package for you !! ;)Will try to contact you soon. I can't even remember what I did to finally get here:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread