Status
Not open for further replies.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Thank you too Ma'am for posting pics!! Twins in Turquoise!

A closer look........
IMG-20120506-00066.jpg

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
I need a lava sized one if you are going to make more but i have a question you may or may not be able to answer..........I have a BAM pre ordered......will the mini ones fit that or will you be making ones that will fit it? I dont want to just go ahead and get it because i do not even have the BAM and wont till august and so want to check before i get something for it that might not work out in the end these are awesome and ty in advance if you can answer my questions~!

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I need a lava sized one if you are going to make more but i have a question you may or may not be able to answer..........I have a BAM pre ordered......will the mini ones fit that or will you be making ones that will fit it? I dont want to just go ahead and get it because i do not even have the BAM and wont till august and so want to check before i get something for it that might not work out in the end these are awesome and ty in advance if you can answer my questions~!
Apologies for jumping in, but yes, the BAM and mini have the same size tank!

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
these are gorgeous!

if you could make one with tiger theme that fits a lavatank, I'm in.

thanks!
All you need to do is take a look at my screen name to know I would be all over one with a tiger on it!

I just found out about these today so I'm obviously too late to purchase one or two or more, lol, for my lava tanks, but I'm really liking these. If you were to make more, I would definitely order.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BELEIVING IN ME AND THE BEDAZZLE TANK. I'm going to continue making them for now. Response has been very good and growing every day.

Tomorrow I'll be ordering new metal findings from some of the suggestions I've received. Not all suggestions
but enough to really get going and for me to really get creative. Both male and female designs.
Here is a partial list. (if their in stock)
Fairies
Cherubs
Cat
US MARINES emblem!!
Eagle
Motorcycle
Fire rescue emblem
Retriever
Dragon
I know these are more boyish but I've never worked on boyish designs before. Boys normally don't like glass beads.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Good Morning! Can't wait to see them Bedazzle...they all sound awesome!! :)

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BELEIVING IN ME AND THE BEDAZZLE TANK. I'm going to continue making them for now. Response has been very good and growing every day.

Tomorrow I'll be ordering new metal findings from some of the suggestions I've received. Not all suggestions
but enough to really get going and for me to really get creative. Both male and female designs.
Here is a partial list. (if their in stock)
Fairies
Cherubs
Cat
US MARINES emblem!!
Eagle
Motorcycle
Fire rescue emblem
Retriever
Dragon
I know these are more boyish but I've never worked on boyish designs before. Boys normally don't like glass beads.

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
I'd love to get a Lavatank style with a cat on it, or a spade, they're very nice. I'll be watching this thread for the next sale. I am positive that the Lavatank style ones will sell like hotcakes (if they didn't before, they will now with all the exposure!) so make lots of those!! :D

Edit: I thought perhaps you made the end caps and what not too, but I think I'm wrong now. So it's just the tube, right?

Last edited:

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
On regular tanks I do include the rubber caps but I'm trying to find better ones. I placed my order for findings first thing this morning. The only finding they might not have were the cats! Oh and I did order a lion... It's not a great lion but it's a lion.

You just reminded me of something I forgot. I sent out 6 tanks today and some of them should of had the rubber end caps included. I was so worried about packaging I forgot them. So who ever should of gotten end caps for their regular tanks just email me when you get your package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread