Been here for awhile, Halo has also ways be. My fav..Disc codes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Been here for awhile, Holo has also been My fav..!.. 10+ pears I've been an avid fan order ordering for YEARS, like many others. Too get to the point, Loyal customers please don't forget, Ben several xxxTEN10xx1910 Any one know the new Loyal codes for those who have been here supporting the company as well as ECF for Decades, Realize I've missed some recent codes and specials, Please help

MatrixTech

Reactions: DaveOno
Been here for awhile, Holo has also been My fav..!.. 10+ pears I've been an avid fan order ordering for YEARS, like many others. Too get to the point, Loyal customers please don't forget, Ben several xxxTEN10xx1910 Any one know the new Loyal codes for those who have been here supporting the company as well as ECF for Decades, Realize I've missed some recent codes and specials, Please help

MatrixTech
Thanks guys! Both of the above responses are correct. ECF2015 still works for a 10% discount to ECF members. It's also good to get on our mailing list. We have flash sales from time to time and Halo Hump Day every Wednesday, where we have different sales. We also do BOGOs from time to time, which is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorites.

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks guys! Both of the above responses are correct. ECF2015 still works for a 10% discount to ECF members. It's also good to get on our mailing list. We have flash sales from time to time and Halo Hump Day every Wednesday, where we have different sales. We also do BOGOs from time to time, which is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorites.

Roger that Jess, ty, right now I can't get enough of Devlin, used to go thru 3 30 ml bottles of Torque56 a month...yikes

Reactions: JC Okie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread